TDUDrivetime Game Shop

Important site info
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Hi Guys :D

I will soon be setting up a game shop linked to the forum, at the moment it is still in the design stage but if all goes well with the design and testing it will be up soon. :D

The shop will will be available to members only and for a trial period, it might end up a permeant feature and even get expanded with more games but that will depend how much it gets used. :think:

Unless stated ALL games will be on the Steam platform and can be played in any country, and any profits after fees and admin will go towards the upkeep of the forum. :D

The choice of games will be limited at first to see how it goes but will expand if we get the demand.

As I am not buying games in vast numbers I will not be getting them at the prices the bigger sellers get them for but I will always try to sell them at a lower price than advertised on steam. ;)
This means buying them from TDUDrivetime will not only save you money you will also be supporting the forum too. :2thumbsup:

I may also at a later date add a bargain section where members can buy older games they never got around to playing the first time at a very reduced price.

While you are waiting for the shop to be finished if any one has any ideas for games to be included in the shop then post them below but please be aware the newer the game the less discount I will get so the closer to the original price it will be on sale for, however occasionally I can still get a good price even for some of the latest games so don't let that stop the suggestions. :mrgreen:
(Suggesting games will not obligate you to buy them but will help me to understand the demand :mrgreen: )
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bring it :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Ok Drivetime Game Shop is now live. :D

Just a few games added for now as this will be a trial period to see how things go. :ugeek:

Keys will be sent to the members private in box on the forum only.

As i have a lot of other things going on in life i cannot monitor the shop 24hrs so please allow me time to process things depending on time of day and when i am available it can take anywhere from minuets to 12hrs to deliver your keys.

I will always try to beat Steam prices so if you are looking to buy the same game on steam then you will always save money getting it from the Drivetime Game Shop and also support the form as well. :rightthumbup:

All prices are in Euros. ;)

Link to Shop: https://dtnews.tdudrivetime.com/drivetime-game-shop/
(link is also on index page by clicking on the game shop logo in sidebar)

Any problems with the shop please contact me by PM. :ugeek:
Image Image

Return to “Forum Announcements and Rules”