The Crew Motorfest

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Standard edition does not come with the season pass... :angry-banghead:

:mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Closed Beta is now live and it is really cool to play without stupid watermarks and restrictions. :party:

:smoking:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

What really stands out are the engine sounds and the flow, feel and vibe of Oahu. :smoking:
Nice history lessons too, never knew Volcanoes could make love :loll:

Took the option and i imported around 500+ cars from TC2 :mrgreen:

And they shamelessly borrowed ideas from other games. :naughty: The package is awesome though.

The game has a nice pace to it, that keeps you going. Driving from event to event.
I picked the Hawaii tour, followed by Vintage. Chill cruisin'.

:party:

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

And thanks to MicroSoft (Forza) we will not have Lancia, Abarth, Alfa Romeo and Maserati in the game?
Dit they really learn nothing from the EA Porsche and BMW debacle with exclusive licensing? :facepalm:

These are all favorite brands of me. :angry-banghead:

Other things that have gone are Hovercrafts, Jet Boats, the Helicopter ( will be back for sure IMO) and there will be only one Plane class.

I prefer to focus on what is IN the game. But these car brands dropped the ball big time. :naughty:
M$ is pure evil. We all wish Billy Boi a nice vaccination :woot:

:geek:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lunytrickz wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:07 pm
MadManCK wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:25 pm
Or maybe these car brands were asking too mucho for their licenses. They all heard the Ferrari and Lamborghini stories and want a similar piece of the action? Who knows. Those lawyers ruin everything. A large chunk of the development costs is scooped up by Legal and it should not be that way. All the cool content you could create with that money. :roll:

We will see. The Closed Beta is over. Just finished a very intrusive survey.
Release date is 14 September.
We will be back on Oahu soon(R)

:2thumbsup:

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Return to “Motorfest”