The Crew Motorfest

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The new version is now tested by some community members. Including from our forum. :party:
The game is still in early development and is under NDA.
:rulez:

What we can share is that it is good to be back on Oahu :mrgreen:
And after the initial runs i can say it has a nice game flow to it. Also that the map seems to be better utilized.

As soon as there are more "official" things to say or share we will post it here.

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Moominpappa
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

This is nice to hear, thanks.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It will be interesting to see how TDU.SC will compare. IVT nicked Oahu, which is a big plus, but the old school TDU gameplay is what many are waiting for.

The race is on :party:

TDU has not released a playable demo or in game footage yet. But the release has been planned for this year. :mrgreen:

For now The Crew Motorfest is in the lead. :ugeek:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

This is a very interesting direction they are taking The Crew into, I definitely think it is something they have had planned for a while and have been keeping it for the right time to compete with the release of TDUSC. :o

And like Mad says if they get it right it could be a game changer for The Crew, and the stakes just got higher for the developers of TDUSC. :auto-dirtbike:
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Eh, I'm gonna need to see more in order to even consider potentially maybe buying it.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

NDA prevents me from posting pics or vids. But there is a nice teaser out there. :party:

:smoking:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Release date 14 september and Beta upcoming :party:

:smoking:

BTW during the latest test i could import all my (500+) unlocked TC2 cars to MF. :eeek:

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Sooo,
they basicly want U to pay 100 bucks
for what was first just an Hawaii extention DLC to TC2 :ugeek:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Oahu was already on their radar during TC1 development. After all, some of the dev team came from Eden Games and TDU...

I think it is good to refresh the game engine and in game dynamics a bit. The overall flow of MotorFest is more inviting.
Maybe a reworked USA map will be an extension for MF in the future? But i always liked the Oahu vibe :smoking:

Beta Test coming up soon :party:

PS That 120 pricetag.... :think:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Lunytrickz wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:07 am Sooo,
they basicly want U to pay 100 bucks
for what was first just an Hawaii extention DLC to TC2 :ugeek:
MadManCK wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:29 am
PS That 120 pricetag.... :think:
But those are the price for the Gold and Ultimate editions its actually £59.99 for the base game. (although i still think this is a little high )

You can pre-order TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED SOLAR CROWN for less than £38 :eeek:
Image Image

Return to “Motorfest”