TDUDT Challenge

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It looks like i won Luny's Laguna :2thumbsup:

We are desperately awaiting Koru's new challenge. :mrgreen:

Next week's will be with the new Mazda FB RX7 Rx, so make sure to unlock that one :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Here is my race for this week. I hope everyone enjoys racing around in a motorway junction with the Gordon Murray T50, have fun with it. :2thumbsup:
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Korulax wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:03 pm Image
Here is my race for this week. I hope everyone enjoys racing around in a motorway junction with the Gordon Murray T50, have fun with it. :2thumbsup:
OK ^^
and MMCK won the last challenge, so he'll make next weeks challenge :party:
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Korulax won the last challenge ^^
and this weeks new challenge =
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

This weeks challenge takes us to a familiar track but no boardings this time.
Easy to learn, hard to master. Some tricky flatout cuts and that Mazda RX7 is a firecracker

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

My Car and video from last week :D

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

OK i won my own challenge :woot:
And Koru has not posted a new one. He won last week.
Still in therapy from that highway concrete jungle fever. :mrgreen:

I will check around for some replacement challenge or we can extend the duration or hold a pauze. :party:

Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

I would like to clear up a misunderstanding. :doh:
I won 2 times in a row and I'm only allowed to do 1 video once, that was for your "New York USA Pursuit" and then I brought my "Dallas Highway Touring Car" video and won too so I'm not allowed to do one. :text-lol: But if you want, I'm okay with a break :roll: ?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

You can indeed not make 2 challenges in a row.

:rulez:

But i made last weeks and won, so there is no issue there.

TBH IVT Challenge editor came too little too late. That could have been done in Year 2. Back then we had a decent active forum as well. But i refuse to do clickbait or give aways. That will only attrack n00bs or lame cheats. :naughty: :naughty:
They have released the new options to make events for planes and boats etc. So there is the incentive to try it out.

I'm currently grinding parts in MF to try to enter the realm of Platinum in the summit.
But while the single events are probably better than in TC2 and the sounds are awesome, i do mis driving around and crew up.
MF is the least social open world driving game so far. It takes way too much effort to even hook up and there is no ingame chat box. :facepalm:

So TC2 will continue to stay on my menu. :banana-dance:

Regarding the challenges; we can take a short break and return for April fools :text-lol:

:twocents-02cents:

Return to “The Crew 2”