about me

Why not introduce yourself here
Kokto
New Starter
New Starter

I am excited to announce that I have signed up for the Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown game beta testing. I have been an avid gamer since my childhood, playing on various platforms and enjoying racing games.

I entered the world of computer gaming in 1984 when I received my first ZX Spectrum 48K computer. This was followed by Commodore 64, Amiga 500, Amiga 500+, PlayStation 1, and PS2. I also had the opportunity to play on a 486 PC, Dreamcast, Xbox Classic, Xbox 360, and primarily PC.

I have extensive experience in racing games and have played numerous titles over the years. Some of my favorites include Lotus 3 (Amiga), Rallysport Challenge 2 (Xbox Classic), Colin McRae and Dirt series, Need for Speed series from the first installment, Test Drive series (from the first game), Test Drive Unlimited 1 and 2, The Crew series, Burnout series, Grid series, Split Second, Wreckfest, Trackmania series, Ridge Racer series, Gran Turismo games (PlayStation 1 and 2), Driver series, and Rollcage.

Currently, I am involved in software testing for various companies, including Microsoft and Adobe.

I am eagerly looking forward to participating in the Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown beta testing and contributing to the game's development and improvement.

Thank you for the opportunity.
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

:welcome: :auto-layrubber:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

:welcome:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Welcome to the mad house. :loll:
Image Image

Return to “Just signed up?”