TDU2 Cruize anyone? (PC)

Got a cruise coming up or just posted a race in the CRC, then SHOUT it here
GeforcerFX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Wow sounded like a good cruise need to get tdu2-up on this machine but waiting for my disc version to get hit off amazon (don't wanna mess with my steam version). Prob wouldn't have been able to connect to you guys, did all the port forwarding i could and I still only get a moderate rating at best. Odlly enough i still connect to people, but only Russians and Koreans mainly, and last night i was in a server with 7 chinese people, guess I will just keep representing America to all the other countries, that or I might be the last American on PC? Who knows...
Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

GeforcerFX wrote:Wow sounded like a good cruise need to get tdu2-up on this machine but waiting for my disc version to get hit off amazon (don't wanna mess with my steam version). Prob wouldn't have been able to connect to you guys, did all the port forwarding i could and I still only get a moderate rating at best. Odlly enough i still connect to people, but only Russians and Koreans mainly, and last night i was in a server with 7 chinese people, guess I will just keep representing America to all the other countries, that or I might be the last American on PC? Who knows...
Hope you get your disk soon :) it would be nice if more people turned up for the cruise, we had 5 last night but 8 would be nice :rightthumbup:
Image Image
Fluffy
New Starter
New Starter

You would have had 6 but unfortunately I got called to work. Being an on call geek has certain financial benefits but it plays merry hell with free time plans. I might have to perform the necessary rituals and sacrifice a noob to the gaming gods so that I can actually be around for one of these cruises.
/RAWR!
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

ok second attempt :mrgreen:
loool they're backwards, but hell, it worked :loll:
Attachments
offroad 9.jpg
offroad 8.jpg
offroad 7.jpg
offroad 6.jpg
offroad 5.jpg
offroad 4.jpg
offroad 3.jpg
offroad 2.jpg
offroad cruize 1.jpg
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Fluffy wrote: I might have to perform the necessary rituals and sacrifice a noob to the gaming gods so that I can actually be around for one of these cruises.
Sacrifice 2 to be sure :loll:

@luny: nice pics
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Like the photos Luny :2thumbsup:
Ok here's the first 15 min of the cruise, no edits, just the raw footage bumps an all :loll:
Image Image
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bear asked me to post his suggestion for the next Cruize this sunday same time

a C1 C2 class Hawaii highway speedcruize
starting @ the left upper lighthouse
:woot:
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

disregard last post :angry-tappingfoot:

altough the PC servers are noted as UP
Mad & I kept hanging in connecting screen :angry-banghead:
and its wknd, so i don't think that will be fixed by tomorow :auto-crash:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Stupid Atari, another :teasing-nutkick:
Why is it always the weekend when the servers go down :angry-tappingfoot:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Strange thing is that the status is green.

I have tried logging in with different accounts, but can't get in the game, even if the game servers are supoosed to be available.
So unless somebody is awake at Atari, there wont be a cruise tomorrow.

Luckily for me i have some testing to do. Something about a Supra and an Aventador... :D

PS I'm uploading a video from last weeks cruise right now. Over 30 minutes of fast sandy footage. It will take ages to finish though, lol :mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Events”