Formula1 Talk

Drop in and chat about anything
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

When someone says Formula 1, the V10 sound plays in my mind. Unforgettable.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It appears that Lewis Hamilton will finally make the move to Ferrari in 2025. From my perspective he should have done that when Vettel left the Scuderia, but better late than never. Can he fight for the title with Ferrari? Time will tell.

Bombshell news there :smoking:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Hell yeah! Let's spice things up! :2thumbsup:
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

What's with the Andretti stuff, I'm out of the loop and haven't been following F1 news for a while. :?:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

FIA said yes, FOM said no. Sad story. But it aint over.
There is a "war" going on, about who is the supremo in F1.

IMO they should be very happy with Andretti and GM entering the sport.
Maybe 2025 does not make much sense and 2026 (new rules) does.

The arguments used to prevent them from becoming the 11th team on the grid are pathetic.
Not competitive with a Renault customer engine. Things like that. :roll:

In reality it is all 'bout the money. They do not want to share the loot with another team. But there are 12 slots for teams and i think they should fill it.

The way these selfish egoist teams are operating only proves that too much team influence is unwanted an not good for the sport. A more clear separation of power is badly needed, as they only operate in their own interest and not in the general interest of the sport. It is a disgrace and an embarrassment.

Ron Dennis (former McLaren Boss) once welcomed Eddy Jordan with the words "welcome to the snake pit".
Maybe Max was right stating F1 needs more dictators :lol:

I'm convinced Andretti will make it to the paddock eventually. But the other teams surely do not make life easy.

:twocents-02cents:

PS Andretti appeals the decision.
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1-a ... /10571888/
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

:party:

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

If you can not beat them on track... :eeek:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I was once invited to become part of the Drone Racing League team. But those were not as fast as this one :mrgreen:

:smoking:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Christian Horner was not guilty on charges of misbehavior on the workfloor.
Now the question remains; who was this woman, why did she accuse Horner and who or what was behind this?

Attacking the Championship winning team from the inside marks the next low in a series of F1 scandals. :naughty:

But now Christian knows who his friends are.... :twisted:

:party:

Return to “The Lay-by”