Formula1 Talk

Drop in and chat about anything
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:I know you are a bit Magnussen biased, but that penalty was well deserved. He should have given the space, just like Massa did earlier. He did not leave any room and forced a car off track. Perez did the same in another chicane but did not get a penalty for it btw.

Biggest fool of the race was Chilton. What a n00b move that was. Probably won't see him drive next year. Does not have the talent.

I liked Bottas as well. After a bad start he showed what a good racer he is. And Massa giving big nose too the Scuderia :lol:
Maybe i am abit, lol you'll see next year, but Bottas should know better than to push his luck on that corner, and lol it was the only place on track he could overtake on :lol:

But i think Magnussen and Bottas is on the same level, only difference is the cars and the lack of speed, next year will be interesting, i just hope McLaren can poll their head out their a** make a tier 1 car, like they used to...

I agree with you on Chilton, he needs to go, he is a classic sample of a rich wanna-be-racer, but sadly the lower teams depend on those drivers.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Singapore is always an interesting and fun to watch race to test the drivers endurance over 2 hours 8-)

It's really great to see Lewis now lead the world championship, it bound to be Nico Rosbergs turn to have racing ending problems .. but as much as i would hate seeing him win the world tittle, then it was really sad seeing him struggling to pass a Caterham on track :(
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Race was interesting after the restart. Good win for Hamilton. Championship is open again. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Silly season has started. Vettel leaves Red Bull, Kvyatt takes his place, rumors about Alonso going to McLaren and Vettel to the prancing Horse.

:eeek:

Caterham is in a donwspiral now. Factory stuff is up for auction and will there even be cars at the grid this race at Suzuka?
Despite a "consortium" of Swiss and Arab investors taking over the team, the payments did not follow the words... Same old story i guess

Maybe some other car manufacturer can take that team and bring it up to speed. :party:

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

That would certainly be a sudden change of events :lol:

The Ferrari over the last years has been utter crab, i think Alonso could be a huge threat to the championship leaders next year :lol:

As for Vettle, then it would be interesting to see what he can do without Adian Newie's (or ever his called) cars :lol:
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Interesting wet race, up until the end, i hope Jules Bianchi make it, the medias are glowing about it. But in the reply i watch on BBC they had edited it all out, not a single word about the crash, so it must to pretty bad :?

But aquaplaning into a backhoe loader is never good... :shock:

But on the bright side of things Levis Ham. has a nice lead over Nico Ros. now 8-)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote:Levis Ham
Isn't that the Jeans guy :loll:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

haha lol wups :lol:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

As there was no coverage from Bianchi's crash, here some footage. A horrific crash. He has had an operation already but seems to be stable. Tough dude. Hope he gets well soon® but his season is probably over.

PS That marshall is one very lucky guy

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Same video as Mad's just easier to watch ;)

Insane force he hit the recover truck at... it lifted a seval ton heavy truck :shock:

Only 20 years ago that would have been instant death .. it just goes to show how "safe" the F1 cars has become

Really hope he'll make it, and hopefully not end up as Michael Schumacher - being in coma for months :?

[BBvideo 640,360]https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/0858B1 ... 9hWo4Oickq[/BBvideo]

Return to “The Lay-by”