Have you Pre ordered

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

You can already buy the Xbox versions of The Crew in Asda, I noticed these when out shopping this morning. :D
IMAG0067.jpg
IMAG0068.jpg
Image Image
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

I'm wondering when my boxed version will arrive. Although I'm not expecting to play on the first day, it would be nice to have it tomorrow. :D
Jeragger
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I'm a bit concerned that I have still not received a key from steam.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Jeragger wrote:I'm a bit concerned that I have still not received a key from steam.
Normally Steam activates the code automatically, does The Crew show up your game library?
Joocyfroot
New Starter
New Starter

Bear304 wrote:
Jeragger wrote:I'm a bit concerned that I have still not received a key from steam.
Normally Steam activates the code automatically, does The Crew show up your game library?
For Ubisoft games steam gives you a cd key, which you then put into Uplay.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Joocyfroot wrote:For Ubisoft games steam gives you a cd key, which you then put into Uplay.
Okay that i didn't know, then i don't know why
Jeragger
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

It's in my library from when I previously played the PC closed beta.

Per Ubisoft's support suggestion, I checked for a CD key, but all there is is an endless loop of "Requesting key"

Also, steam has been having massive sales the past few days, which probably isn't helping matters any as I've lost connection to steam twice that I know of today.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Arh that sucks, i hope you get your key - atleast before launch ;)

If it's any help then Uplay havn't sent out their keys yet, but lets hope they figure it out soon
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

For anyone that's been playing the beta it will probably be best to delete all of the beta files from your platform before installing the full game. ;)
Also if you are on PC check your Documents folder as that will also have a The Crew folder left from the beta with your beta profile in it. (just change this one to "thecrewbackup" or something then you can change it back if you need it) once the full game is installed it will create a new one. :rightthumbup:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bezrider wrote:Also if you are on PC check your Documents folder as that will also have a The Crew folder left from the beta with your beta profile in it. (just change this one to "thecrewbackup" or something then you can change it back if you need it) once the full game is installed it will create a new one.
Good tip Bez, i just did that ;)

Return to “The Crew Game”