MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

davejc64 wrote:
RamteamJax wrote:
sfy wrote:everyone who is impressed by the shite ramman jack posts, say aye
My name is RamteamJax. Learn to read <SNAP>.
Well Mr Rumtramjox there's no need for that is there! :P
Yes and he should know better.

IMO buying Atari stocks is a very risky business. As long as they continue to act like this, with their self destructive behavior. They need a drastic change of course to pull the company back on track.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote:Yes and he should know better.

IMO buying Atari stocks is a very risky business. As long as they continue to act like this, with their self destructive behavior. They need a drastic change of course to pull the company back on track.
As someone else stated, what he spouts is no more than male bovine faecal matter, I doubt he really knows any more than any of us! :loll:
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
sfy
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

wait, did i get insulted by whatsisname? guess i missed it due to "This post was made by RamteamJax who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post."

darn, i love being insulted. i just don't do it too much myself because of this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I71cY9Ysy5U
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

sfy wrote:darn, i love being insulted. i just don't do it too much myself because of this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I71cY9Ysy5U
Well, you insulted me.

My name is RamteamJax. Is it só hard to read ? Or did you do that on purpose ?
I don't like to be called differently. I don't miss spell your name, do I ?
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

Looks like someone needs to get over themselves! :roll:
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

davejc64 wrote:Looks like someone needs to get over themselves! :roll:
Indeed if you get aggravated over such a triviality .... :roll:
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

You know, you guys are all fed up with how Atari handled their forums and let threads get out of hands, let users start flame wars etc.

But you guys are nothing better.

All I ask is not to miss spell my name, but somehow, for you, it seems funny to do so anyway.
Did you know that not too long ago, some 3 weeks, someone here in NL killed himself because he was bullied most of his life, offline as well as online ?

I'm not going to kill myself, but I seriously ask myself what I have done to you to make you try to make fun out of me for your own prep ...

I'm always around to help people as much as I can, and what do I get back in return ?
Some incompetent users that don't know the difference between making a joke or being a bully.

Think about it.
sfy
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

i took you off the ignore list just to see what you would post, and you did not disappoint me in the least.
true, you do try to help people when you can. as do the rest of us.

the difference?

none of us try to say that we own atari stock so that make us privvy to info that others don't have. none of us sit here and talk about having knowledge as to when the server lease runs out, but go on to say we cannot actually back this claim up. none of us go on about owning this company that allows us access to this, that, and the other. in summary, none of us sit in here and act like we are some bigshot who is so much better and so much more informed than the rest of the people in here. we just act like members of a forum with a game or two in common. we don't go about trying to seemingly impress people that we will never meet in real life. we don't go and make a post deeming others incompetent like you just did.

grow up, and stop trying to act like you are SOMEONE. it doesn't make a difference in here. as far as you know MadMan is a Nobel winning scientist. Prepsi could be Maynard James Keenan, the singer for Tool, Perfect Circle and Puscifer. Bezrider could be a CEO for a Fortune 100 company. but in here none of that would matter.

and if you are really trying to compare someone who made the tragic choice to end thier life to me calling you ramman jack, you really need to grow up and stop being so effing overly sensitive. you did not get bullied, i called BS on another claim of yours. thats all. i really don't care how you reply to this, you will never be taken off my ignore list again. not worth my time to read replies from someone who makes my eyes roll out of thier sockets, gets expensive visiting the ER to have them popped back in place.
Last edited by sfy on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

RamteamJax wrote:You know, you guys are all fed up with how Atari handled their forums and let threads get out of hands, let users start flame wars etc.

But you guys are nothing better.

All I ask is not to miss spell my name, but somehow, for you, it seems funny to do so anyway.
Did you know that not too long ago, some 3 weeks, someone here in NL killed himself because he was bullied most of his life, offline as well as online ?

I'm not going to kill myself, but I seriously ask myself what I have done to you to make you try to make fun out of me for your own prep ...

I'm always around to help people as much as I can, and what do I get back in return ?
Some incompetent users that don't know the difference between making a joke or being a bully.

Think about it.
Yep, your help is appreciated. 8-)

Guys get over it and move on.

PS A bit extreme example there... :eek:
And we will try to avoid letting threads go out of hand. But a lot depends on the posters.

@SFY how did you know about the Nobel Prize :loll: :loll: :loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

@SFY you forgot to mention that I am God and the Devil all rolled into one! :loll:

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”