Star Citizen

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

a short test video i made of me in an Ursa rover on Daymar using my DFGT wheel. no force feedback, i use the centering spring.

[youtube][/youtube]
Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

[youtube][/youtube]
Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

this is a video i made of an off-road trip from Shubin mining facility on Daymar to Eager Flats emergency shelter, a 37 kilometer journey. hazards include limited oxygen, wheels that can break off, and limited daylight.

[youtube][/youtube]
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Watched this on my 4K TV and it looks awesome. :D
Image Image
Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

its a lot of fun cruising now, its all i do. my DFGT works pretty decent using the centering spring at 40% 900 degree range. the throttle still needs work.

there are a few players that want to try and set up a rally on Daymar from Shubin to Eager Flats. cant wait to be in one.

im getting ready to go in and do some exploring on Yela. Yela is fun because it is an ice moon with low gravity and you get some great air time on jumps.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Good to see, that no matter where you are in the digital universe, you always find a cool place to cruise. Even off world :D
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

today is Citizencon, Star Citizen's 7th anniversary. Cloud Imperium released a new video that tells what Star Citizen is about and what it has become.

[youtube][/youtube]

they also released a couple of new ship commercial's.

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

the 3.7 test universe was released yesterday. one of the new features is the first iteration of caves. i haven't downloaded it yet, i usually wait a few days for the download servers to calm down.

this is a video i found of a person exploring one of the 7 existing caves. the patch also has the first pass at harvestables

[youtube][/youtube]
Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

latest Squadron 42 trailer
[youtube][/youtube]

Return to “General Gaming”