Civilization V

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

The Tuvaluan Pacific Empire

Turn 200. Thanks to my UA and UU I was able to circumnavigate the planet, before discoverin' Astronomy. :P

I also explored Siberia and Alaska, and discovered many civilizations in the process. Unfortunately I might not discover some of them until I get open borders with certain nations. And I started my colonization of the Pacific islands and east Australia as well.

But enough talk about me, I guess the other civilizations of the world are goin' to be much more interesting than mine in this campaign.

Three civilizations lost their capitals between turn 100 to 200. Two of them are from unmet players while the other is from the Evenks whom lost it to the Mongols, nothing really surprisin' here.

Wu has declared war on the Muromachi Shogunate and actually got a city in that war. I wonder what will happen to those two in the future, this is the first time I see Japan bein' invaded so early in the game by another AI.

South America has just lost one of its civilizations, Paraguay. It was a joint work between Brazil, Chile, and Patagonia (I know it's Auracanía & Patagonia, but I'm goin' to refer to them simply as "Patagonia" in all the post I'll be makin' here) but in the end Patagonia was the one whom kept the Paraguayan capital city to themselves. Native civs showin' the colonial civs who's the boss around.

Here are the maps.

Turn 125:

Turn 150:

Turn 175:

Turn 200:

Some InfoAddicts.

An overall view of Tuvalu, the civ I'm playin' as:

Population:

Manufactured Goods:

Land Area:
I really wasn't expectin' myself to be this high in this ranking...

Happiness:

Technologies:

Cities:

Military Manpower:

And a list of civilizations I've met in these turns:

Bhutan
China
Cree
Denmark
France(led by Clemenceau)
Goths
Kilwa
Iceland
Inuit
Kazakhs
Louisiana
Mongolia
Novgorod
Portugal
Prussia
Safavids
Saudi State
Songhai
Sibir
Tunis
Wales
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Miao wrote:Three civilizations lost their capitals between turn 100 to 200. Two of them are from unmet players while the other is from the Evenks whom lost it to the Mongols, nothing really surprisin' here.
The only surprising thing here is that China will live to see another day. :P

They're usually one of the first civilizations to be eliminated in TSL games alongside with Russia because of their neighbors.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

TheLuigi907 wrote:
Miao wrote:Three civilizations lost their capitals between turn 100 to 200. Two of them are from unmet players while the other is from the Evenks whom lost it to the Mongols, nothing really surprisin' here.
The only surprising thing here is that China will live to see another day. :P

They're usually one of the first civilizations to be eliminated in TSL games alongside with Russia because of their neighbors.
Yea. I've seen China bein' eliminated (or losin' their capital to) by the Mongols pretty much in every TSL AI only game series I've watched on Youtube. Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Miao wrote:
Oskad-87 wrote:Will there be more civs coming after the 6 mystery civs you teased?
Yep, 2 more at least, El Salvador and Pomerania. After these 2... I don't know. :|
Forget about El Salvador. I lost interest on them, but I'll still be makin' Pomerania.

And the Sultanate of Marehan. :mrgreen:

TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Miao wrote:
Miao wrote:
Oskad-87 wrote:Will there be more civs coming after the 6 mystery civs you teased?
Yep, 2 more at least, El Salvador and Pomerania. After these 2... I don't know. :|
Forget about El Salvador. I lost interest on them, but I'll still be makin' Pomerania.

And the Sultanate of Marehan. :mrgreen:

No Central American civs coming from you then. :(

But hey, nice work on the Marehan's civ icon.
Oskad-87
Mechanic
Mechanic

Miao wrote:Sultanate of Marehan. :mrgreen:
Never heard of! :P
TheLuigi907 wrote:No Central American civs coming from you then. :(
But wasn't she working on a Panama civilization? Or am I missing something? :?:
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Oskad-87 wrote:
You mean the Panama civ that is in limbo since forever? :P
Oskad-87
Mechanic
Mechanic

TheLuigi907 wrote:
Oskad-87 wrote:
You mean the Panama civ that is in limbo since forever? :P
What do you mean with that? Miao posted about Panama just some pages ago. It's one of the six civilizations that were teased by showing their icon.

This one.

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Oskad-87 wrote: But wasn't she working on a Panama civilization? Or am I missing something? :?:
Oskad-87 wrote:
TheLuigi907 wrote:You mean the Panama civ that is in limbo since forever? :P
What do you mean with that? Miao posted about Panama just some pages ago. It's one of the six civilizations that were teased by showing their icon.
Correct, I'm workin' on a Panama civ. What Luigi meant with that post is that Panama is in limbo for more than 1 year or so, he proposed a design for it way back then and I said I'd do it, he probably already lost the hope on it but I'm now finally workin' on it.
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Miao wrote:Correct, I'm workin' on a Panama civ. What Luigi meant with that post is that Panama is in limbo for more than 1 year or so, he proposed a design for it way back then and I said I'd do it, he probably already lost the hope on it but I'm now finally workin' on it.
Panama hype slowly starts to build up again.

can you also make Senegal?

Return to “General Gaming”