The Perfect Car List For a Game

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

CCG CustomGT '11
CCG CustomGT '11.jpg
The world of high performance sports car grows by the day and here’s another new beast to prove it. The CCG CustomGT, an ultra-light dream car with up to 550 hp. The most impressive feature of the new customGT is the fact that it comes with an LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) system that helps reduces exhaust emissions. At first glance, this could translate into money in the bank since LPG is considerably cheaper than standard gasoline.

The CCG CustomGT is powered by an optimized 7.0 liter V8 engine created by General Motors. This engine delivers a total of 550 HP and is mated to a manually-operated 6-gear transmission. The sprint from 0 to 100 km/h is made in 3.5 seconds and top speed goes up to an impressive 320 km/h.

The man behind this creation is Tom Gerards, Head of CCG automotive GmbH and Creative Director of the CustomGT. His dream was to build his very own supercar so, in 2009, he began his journey. "What turned the customGT into reality was our passion, enthusiasm, dedication, and the steadfast belief in achieving the goal," says Gerards.

Specs:
CCG CustomGT '11 specs.png
CCG CustomGT '11 specs.png (5.72 KiB) Viewed 1438 times
CCG CustomGT '11 rear.jpg
CCG CustomGT '11 side.jpg
CCG CustomGT '11 interior.jpg
CCG CustomGT '11 engine.jpg
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Yo, I liked the colour. :mrgreen:
Whiterun Guard
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

So... is this some sort of database/mini wiki?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Whiterun Guard wrote:So... is this some sort of database/mini wiki?
It beats Wiki, too many errors there. And this list is focused on Games. :auto-layrubber:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Whiterun Guard wrote:So... is this some sort of database/mini wiki?
Yes, sort of but only better since there's more information than wiki, and articles about cars that shit doesn't even know that exists like the one in this same page. I believe this is more focused on vehicles that look cool and appealing, and not on generic-nothing special cars like... the Subaru Sambar.
RUF is better than Porsche!

Whiterun Guard
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Viktor Karpenko wrote:articles about cars that shit doesn't even know that exists like the one in this same page.
http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/CCG_customGT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Whiterun Guard wrote:So... is this some sort of database?
Yep, but also my personal wishlist of cars for a game, with some cars that I don't like too but that most people like. Image
Viktor Karpenko wrote:I believe this is more focused on vehicles that look cool and appealing, and not on generic-nothing special cars like... the Subaru Sambar.
More focused on bringin' obscure vehicles to the light, like the Momo Mirage GT. :P

I think that those less known cars are much more interesting than the cars an average car person knows. :mrgreen:

Whiterun Guard wrote:
Viktor Karpenko wrote:articles about cars that shit doesn't even know that exists like the one in this same page.
http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/CCG_customGT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yea, but this is only available in Italian, which sucks. We have some cars here with information in English that no other website has, the Dellepiane Monofaro and Mugen S2000 are good examples, the only problem is that I hate translatin' texts from one language to another. :|
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Whiterun Guard
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Tsukishima wrote:
Viktor Karpenko wrote:I believe this is more focused on vehicles that look cool and appealing, and not on generic-nothing special cars like... the Subaru Sambar.
More focused on bringin' obscure vehicles to the light, like the Momo Mirage GT. :P

I think that those less known cars are much more interesting than the cars an average car person knows. :mrgreen:
I can definitely agree with that after looking at all the cars this list have, and after reading about some of them. It's a pity that there are so many oddball cars that are unknown to the majority of the public, I think that some of them do deserve more attention, that Momo Mirage GT is beautiful.
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Toyota GRMN Sports Hybrid Concept II '11
Toyota GRMN Sports Hybrid Concept II '11.jpg
Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) showed the "GRMN (GAZOO Racing tuned by MN) SPORTS HYBRID Concept II", a convertible mid-engined petrol-electric hybrid concept, at the 39th Nürburgring 24-hour endurance race.

GAZOO Racing is a vehicle-development and motor-sports support program created by GAZOO, which also operates the GAZOO.com customer-participation portal site launched in 1998, "GAZOO mura" driving events and the "Drive Kingdom" large-scale test-drive events for the general public.

MN is short for "Meister of Nürburgring", referring to Hiromu Naruse (1944-2010), a TMC test driver and chief of the GAZOO Racing team.

The GRMN SPORTS HYBRID Concept II is an updated version of a petrol-electric sports concept shown at Tokyo Auto Salon in 2010. The vehicle features advanced styling and an improved sports-hybrid AWD system with the main power unit (petrol engine, rear-wheel drive motors and transmission) mid-mounted in conjunction with a front-wheel drive motor. Positioned this way it improves manoeuvrability, increases driving enjoyment and provides enhanced stability. The car now carries a 3.5-liter Type 2GR-FXE V6 engine that produces 249 horsepower to go with a front electric motor that bumps up the output to 299 horsepower.

Specs:
Toyota GRMN Sports Hybrid Concept II '11 specs.png
Toyota GRMN Sports Hybrid Concept II '11 specs.png (6.56 KiB) Viewed 1294 times
Toyota GRMN Sports Hybrid Concept II '11 rear.jpg
Toyota GRMN Sports Hybrid Concept II '11 side.jpg
Toyota GRMN Sports Hybrid Concept II '11 interior.jpg
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Welcome back Shino-kun. Nice car you've got there. :rightthumbup:

Return to “The Showroom”