Mazda MX-5 '16

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/mazda/2016 ... 01489.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So, the world's most popular roadster finally got an update. Honestly, this looks 1000 times better than the previous version. :D
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

I, for one, love the new design! Might not be 100% perfect, but I can't think of many cars on sale I like better. At least not in that price range - or anywhere near it...
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

the head and taillights look hideous imo
Pinduca
Rookie
Rookie

Prepsi wrote:the head and taillights look hideous imo
Yea, the taillights have some BMW Z4 influence while the headlights seems to have some Subaru BRZ influence, overall the car has a good appearance, I love the new lines but I disapprove the taillights.
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Pinduca wrote:
Yea, the taillights have some BMW Z4 influence while the headlights seems to have some Subaru BRZ influence, overall the car has a good appearance, I love the new lines but I disapprove the taillights.
its not that the headlights look bad its just that, judging by this picture, they're really small. then again i hated the new vanquish at first and now i love it so ill give my final opinion when i see one in the flesh.
Pinduca
Rookie
Rookie

Prepsi wrote:
Pinduca wrote:
its not that the headlights look bad its just that, judging by this picture, they're really small. then again i hated the new vanquish at first and now i love it so ill give my final opinion when i see one in the flesh.
I have looked into it and the car is 100m+ shorter, 20mm lower and 10mm wider than the outgoing model. I try not to judge the cars by the pictures, people say the new Lexus' front grille look horrible, but I've seen one IRL and it's not really bad.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Pinduca wrote:I disapprove the taillights.
And now? Image
Sien título.jpg
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Nice, another Miata. But it does look good. It is funny that for a classic British Sports Car, you have to go to a Japanese manufacturer. :shock:

This will probably make it to GT6 as well. As the number 100 Mazda MX5 Variation in the Car list. :loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Not a Guest
Rookie
Rookie

This looks so cool in other colors. :P

:oldcar:
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

I wish this came into reality. :drool:

Return to “The Showroom”