Koenigsegg Agera RS

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Koenigsegg Agera RS will make its debut at the Geneva Auto Show.
It will be a lighter version of the Agera R and more track oriented.

More soon®
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Michael Karkafiris wrote:Geneva Motor Show has started welcoming its first guests and they seem to have caught the Koenigsegg Agera RS unattended on the Swedish brand’s stand.

As we can see from the pictures -likely sourced from Twitter- the Agera RS has an updated aero-kit, that resembles a lot to its big brother, the One:1. Finished in clear carbon with orange details, the striking Koenigsegg will try to keep some of the attention tomorrow on it, next to its brother, the upcoming hybrid behemoth called Regera that also debuts tomorrow.

The latest addition to the Agera’s lineup is going to replace apparently the Agera R with Koenigsegg releasing another teaser on its Facebook page.

“With focus on track attitude, the RS utilizes advanced technology from the One:1 program while maintaining all the features and functionalities of previous S and R models, and beholds the Agera’s everyday usability.”

We'll update you as soon as we have more details.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Mauricio_Zika
Rookie
Rookie

Well, this one hit all of my expectations when it comes to design, how much hp it has more than the Agera R?
-Sorry, I'm too lazy to create a signature-

Return to “The Showroom”