The Perfect Car List For a Game

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Don't know about that Nimrod styling. But it surely makes those rides look different from stock :loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Don't know about that Nimrod styling. But it surely makes those rides look different from stock :loll:
They look better IMO. Image

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Isdera Imperator 108i 6.0L '92

The Isdera Imperator 108i was a low-volume German supercar produced from 1984 to 1993. The Imperator 108i was born out of the Mercedes-Benz CW311 concept car from 1978. Eberhard Schulz, who formerly worked as a design engineer for Mercedes-Benz, headed an engineering company that designed the CW311 concept. With no interest in putting the CW311 into production itself, Mercedes-Benz allowed Schulz for produce the vehicle under his own brand, Isdera.

Implementing a fiberglass body upon a tubular steel spaceframe, the Isdera Imperator 108i was comparable to the Lamborghinis of its day. The original Imperator 108i featured 5.0 L (5,000 cc) Mercedes-Benz M117 V8 engine which gave the vehicle a top speed of 176 mph (283 km/h) and an acceleration of 0-60 mi (97 km) in 5.0 seconds. As Mercedes-Benz developed more powerful V8 engines, they were used in the Imperator 108i. Later engines included a 5.6 L (5,600 cc) Mercedes-Benz M117 V8, a 5.6 L (5,600 cc) AMG V8 and a 6.0 L (6,000 cc) AMG V8, with both AMG engines featuring advanced 32-valve cylinder heads.

Unusually, the Imperator 108i featured a rear-view periscope, creating a bulge on the roof. It also featured gullwing doors.
Production ended in 1993 with a total of thirty examples produced, two of which were exported to Japan.

Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Cain
Mechanic
Mechanic

Thank you for featuring the Isdera Imperator.
PSN: Cain211-RO
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Momo Mirage '71

The Mirage is a 3,600lb luxury GT that was born of the dream of two men; Alfredo Momo and Peter S. Kalikow. The former was Briggs Cunningham's old team manager and Jaguar's representative in New York, while the latter was a young real-estate developer with a strong passion for sports cars.

Kalikow wanted to purchase an Aston Martin DB5, but Momo warned him of its lack of handling prowess. So instead they decided to build their own luxury grand tourer that could combine the luxury of a Rolls-Royce with the performance of a Ferrari.

Performance is provided by a 350ci Chevy V8 producing 300 horsepower, which gives the Mirage impressive performance. Unfortunately, due to high costs, not many Momo Mirages were built, but it is still a hugely desirable car.

Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Jösse Car Indigo 3000 '98

The Indigo 3000 was the only car manufactured by Jösse Car (JC) before it folded. It was designed by Hans Philip Zackau who also did work on the Volvo 850.
It was a two seat rear-wheel drive roadster with a 204hp 3-liter 6-cylinder in-line engine from Volvo connected with a 5-speed gearbox from Volvo 960 with drive to the rear wheels giving a top speed of 250 km/h and 0-100 km/h on 6,5seconds. It was marketed as an affordable sports car and first retailed for 250000 SEK (without options). The body is of composite panels attached to a space frame chassi. The front suspension is of the maker's own design but the rear unit is from Volvo using a composite transverse spring. The gas tank was from Saab 900. The base of the seats came from the first generation Volvo S40 and the steering column from Volvo 850. The rear suspension was from Volvo 960.

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

QUANT E-Sportlimousine
http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=968" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Audi Axiom Concept
Audi Axiom Concept.jpg
Alfa Romeo Diva Concept '06
2006_Sbarro_Alfa-Romeo_Diva_Concept_02.jpg
Lotus 32B '65
Lotus 32B '65.jpg
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Ginetta G33 '92

The G33 is a convertible with 3.9-litre Rover V8 capable of 145 mph (233 km/h) and a 0-60 mph time of 5 seconds.

Great car and wonderful sound!

GodEneru
Apprentice
Apprentice

Tsukishima wrote:
MadManCK wrote:Don't know about that Nimrod styling. But it surely makes those rides look different from stock :loll:
They look better IMO. Image
You are crazy if you like that style.
Cain
Mechanic
Mechanic

Piper GTR Le Mans '1969
PSN: Cain211-RO

Return to “The Showroom”