The Perfect Car List For a Game

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:
死の (Shino) wrote:The Jay Leno Ecojet '06 contains imageshack pictures, however, Viktor Karpenko is the owner of the post...
I'll not wait for it to happen, waiting is wasting.
Twisted.png
You didn't even ask me to do it. :roll:
RUF is better than Porsche!

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Viktor Karpenko wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:
死の (Shino) wrote:The Jay Leno Ecojet '06 contains imageshack pictures, however, Viktor Karpenko is the owner of the post...
I'll not wait for it to happen, waiting is wasting.
Twisted.png
You didn't even ask me to do it. :roll:
I simply did not want to wait for you to edit it. :roll:
Tsukishima wrote:Waiting is wasting. Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Peugeot 20 Cup '05

The Peugeot 20Cup is an antibody, reverse trike using the "tadpole" set-up. Made from a carbon-fibre structure, integrating the two-seater cockpit and front end of the Peugeot 207 and a motorcycle rear. Peugeot Produced just 2 of these fine beasts. The purpose-built 1.6 Litre engine was built between BMW and PSA (PSA Peugeot Citroen) . The turbo-charged, four-cylinder, sixteen valve petrol engine gives a maximum power of 170 HP.

Specifications:
► Show Spoiler
ImageImage
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:
D.Gray Man, you're also a fan of D.Gray Man?

OT

Now that all the Imageshack pictures are gone I'll get back to featuring cars.
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Citroën C4 Cactus '14
Citroen C4 Cactus '14.jpg
At a special preview event held in Paris, designer Mark Lloyd told Auto Express: “People have moved on in the way that they use products, but the car industry is very traditional, and has not moved at the same pace of change as consumers.”

For the Cactus, that means offering C-segment styling and space with B-segment running costs. Thanks to clever packaging and extensive use of lightweight materials – like for the bonnet – the Cactus is a huge 200kgs lighter than a standard C4.

The newcomer shares the same 2.6m wheelbase as the C4, but it’s actually based on the smaller chassis that underpins the DS3. The roof rails and chunky body give it a big car look, but the Cactus is shorter than hatchbacks like the VW Golf.

With a 358-litre boot and decent rear legroom, it also boasts better practicality than compact crossovers like the Nissan Juke and Renault Captur - both of which Citroen sees as key rivals for the Cactus. To save weight the rear windows pop-out rather than winding down, and there is no split/fold action for the rear bench.

Four engines will be available at the UK launch in October. The first are a pair of three-cylinder petrol engines, one turbocharged and naturally-aspirated, making 81 hp and 110 hp respectively.
The diesel models both have a 1.6-litre capacity, and both meet the strict Euro 6 emissions regulations, with 91 and 100 hp each.

The entry-level petrol tips the scales at just 965 kgs – almost 300kgs less than rivals like the Nissan Juke and Fiat 500L and as a result the cleanest diesel model will emit just 82g/km while returning an amazing 91.1mpg.

0-100 km/h time = 9,3 seconds
Top Speed = 188 km/h
Citroen C4 Cactus '14 rear.jpg
Citroen C4 Cactus '14 interior.jpg
Last edited by 死の (Shino) on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

死の (Shino) wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:
D.Gray Man, you're also a fan of D.Gray Man?
Of course, better than any TV program so far.
死の (Shino) wrote:Now that all the Imageshack pictures are gone I'll get back to featuring cars.
That would be the best. :rightthumbup:
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Sbarro Lista Office (LO) '09
Sbarro Lista Office (LO) '09.jpg
In 1995, Franco Sbarro presented the Alcador, a superb machine whose particularity was the ventilation system of the engine. The owner, a German, asked Franco Sbarro to design a new model: the GTB Alcador, presented in Geneva in March 2008.

The body is classic. The owner wanted a car less exuberant than the first Alcador. However the GTB has opening doors in elytra and a strong visual presence. Some observers found the air of family with the Ferrari 330 P4 1967 (a car that Franco Sbarro knows for working on it and then made a superb replica).

Geneva Motor Show 2009, a second version of the Alcador GTB was presented. Instead of the V8 from the Ferrari 348, Franco Sbarro installed the most recent V8 360 Modena. Unchanged, it develops 400 horses. The second version of the GTB Alcador differs externally from the first entrie by a redesigned rear and by 4 air entries on the side of the front.

The Third version of the Alcador GTB, LO (for Lista Office) is a sports coupe based on a Ferrari Testarossa. The sponsor appears to be Mr. Lienhard : the website address of the Autobau is written on the side skirts. Autobau is M. LIenhard's exhibition center of cars where there are some Franco Sbarro's creations. Mr. Lienhard was the owner of several Sbarro's and purchased in 1992 all the Helios program.

The LO differs from the two other Alcador GTB by its engine: a 12-cylinder boxer (Ferrari Testarossa) that develops 450 hp in place of V8 Ferrari 348 (Alcador GTB 2008) or V8 Ferrari 360 Modena (Alcador GTB 2009) that develops 400 hp. Other differences: the 2008 version did not have 4 inlets lateral side in the front shield unlike the 2009 version, and the LO rear shields are slightly different.

With the LO, Franco Sbarro develops successfully the design first seen with the roadster version Turbo S20 and with the Alcador GTB. One word to conclude: magnificent!
Sbarro Lista Office (LO) '09 rear.jpg
Sbarro Lista Office (LO) '09 rear(2).jpg
Last edited by Miao on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Warachia
Mechanic
Mechanic

死の (Shino) wrote:Citroën C4 Cactus '14
Citroen C4 Cactus '14.jpg
I don't understand this car, it has nothing to do with cactus. XD
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Warachia wrote: I don't understand this car, it has nothing to do with cactus. XD
Maybe the designer was drunk on tequila when they did the drawing of this car
:orcs-cheers:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Warachia wrote:I don't understand this car, it has nothing to do with cactus. XD
It's called like that because it needs as much fuel as a cactus needs water. :geek:

But yea, still a weird name for a car. :roll:

Return to “The Showroom”