The Perfect Car List For a Game

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Porsche 911 GT1 Straßenversion '96

The Porsche 911 GT1 was a car designed for competition in the GT1 class of sportscar racing, which also required a street legal version for homologation purposes. The limited-production street-legal version was labeled the 911 GT1 Straßenversion (Street version).

To comply with homologation requirements, Porsche built two street versions of their 1996 Le Mans contender. These pre-production cars are essentially the same as the race version without all the safety equipment, a higher ride height and more interior amenities.

The two street versions were actually built in 1995 as 1996 model year cars. The engines were slightly detuned from 600 hp to 544 hp and the gear ratios were changed.

The braking system reverted to cast-iron discs over the racing car's carbon fiber. Suspension was raised and softened to also provide more compliance.

Inside, the interior was also fitted with leather upholstery.

Specs:
Porsche 911 GT1 Straßenversion '96 specs.png
Porsche 911 GT1 Straßenversion '96 specs.png (5.78 KiB) Viewed 1275 times
Porsche 911 GT1 Straßenversion '96 rear.jpg
Porsche 911 GT1 Straßenversion '96 side.jpg
Porsche 911 GT1 Straßenversion '96 interior.jpg
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

That's my favourite Porsche after the 959 S '88, other than that, there aren't many Porsches I have an interest in. :character-blues:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Zério wrote:
Szayelarel wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:
死の (Shino) wrote:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
I think that the manufacturers should stop changing the names of their cars just because it's being sold in another continent, the only exception is when you have multiple branches, Toyota with Scion or Chevrolet with Opel for example.
Nope.

Certain cars really need a name change depending on the region, for example, Ford Pinto would actually mean Ford Dick in portuguese...
And don't forget the Mitsubishi Pajero. :loll:
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Pagani Zonda F '05
Pagani Zonda F '05.jpg
Unveiled at the 2005 Geneva Auto Show, The Zonda F is one of the fastest supercars ever made. Built using Pagani’s extensive experience in carbon fibre construction, the Zonda is leader with regard to fit and finish. With this car, Pagani Automobili is among a small group of independent supercar manufacturers that challenge more established competition such as Porsche, Ferrari and Lamborghini.

During the outset of the Zonda project, Juan Manuel Fangio consulted and influenced Horacio Pagani on every aspect of the Zonda. Horacio says Fangio had great ’technical sensibility’ and was a major source of inspiration for his car. Thus, it should come to no surprise that Pagani’s latest work pays tribute to the late Fangio, a world champion five times over.
Zonda F is a special edition car that was built alongside the regular production model. It takes the modifications adapted to the C12-S Monza and refines them into a more appealing package. As a result the Zonda F is lighter, more powerful and faster than its predecessor.

Aerodynamics play large role in shaping Zonda’s new car. More traditional devices include a one-piece fixed wing which now gets undisturbed air thanks to relocated mirrors. To help airflow underneath, a larger front splitter and rear diffuser with twin stabilizing wings create even more downforce. At the front of the Zonda F is a much larger air intake to increase cooling effectiveness of the more potent V12 engine.

To give the Zonda F more power, a new induction system is used which replaces the standard Mercedes-Benz unit. It features larger intake apertures and, when combined with a larger, hydroformed exhaust, the 7.3 liter Mercedes-Benz engine reaches 620 bhp. This is up from 550 achieved with the standard Mercedes intake.

The chassis receives several upgrades which lighten both the overall and unspung weight of the Zonda. Newly designed 19 and 20 inch wheels make room for much larger brakes which can now be ordered in a ceramic compound for the first time. Combined with the titanium wheel nuts, and various trimmings of the carbon fiber tub, the Zonda F weighs 1230 kgs without liquids.
Pagani Zonda F '05 rear.jpg
Pagani Zonda F '05 side.jpg
Pagani Zonda F '05 interior.jpg
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Not a Guest
Rookie
Rookie

Tsukishima wrote:That's my favourite Porsche after the 959 S '88, other than that, there aren't many Porsches I have an interest in. :character-blues:
That's because they all look the same, seriously, don't you think they all look the same? :lol:

And I also have this same problem with Pagani...
:oldcar:
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Not a Guest wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:That's my favourite Porsche after the 959 S '88, other than that, there aren't many Porsches I have an interest in. :character-blues:
That's because they all look the same, seriously, don't you think they all look the same? :lol:
Yes, I do, it's also why the 959 S and the 911 GT1 Straßenversion are my favourites, they look pretty and no other Porsche looks like a copy of them. Image
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Zytek Z11SN '11
Zytek Z11SN '13.jpg
The Zytek Z11SN is a LMP2-class car, which has been built by Zytek Engineering since 2011. It is an evolution of the Zytek 07S and the Zytek 09SC, updated for the new Le Mans Prototype regulations that were introduced in 2011. It has been predominantly used in the European Le Mans Series and the 24 Hours of Le Mans, and a Greaves Motorsport-entered Z11SN won both series in 2011.

For 2011, the Le Mans Prototype rules were changed to reduce costs. As a result, the Ginetta-Zytek GZ09S became obsolete, and the Zytek 09SC, previously an LMP2-class car, became an LMP1-class car. In response to this, Zytek developed the car into the new Z11SN, and signed a deal with NISMO to use the Nissan GT-R Super GT's Nissan VK45DE engine. This was a 4.5 litre naturally-aspirated V8 engine, producing approximately 460 hp in LMP2 specification. Greaves Motorsport were the only team to enter a Z11SN in its first season, with their chassis having originally been a Zytek 07S. The car was immediately successful, with a debut class victory (and third overall) at the 6 Hours of Castellet, driven by Karim Ojjeh, Gary Chalandon and Tom Kimber-Smith. The season would prove to be a successful one; Greaves Motorsport took the class victory at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, and the LMP2 Team's Championship title in the Le Mans Series. At the end of the season, this chassis was retired, and three new ones were built.

For 2012, Jota Sport entered a Z11SN in the European Le Mans Series (ELMS), finishing eighth in class in the first round of the season, the 6 Hours of Castellet. Greaves Motorsport bought two chassis, and also entered them in the ELMS. Both teams also entered that year's 24 Hours of Le Mans, with Greaves' No. 42 car being the most notable entry – it was driven by former Formula 1 driver Martin Brundle, his son Alex, and Lucas Ordóñez. The No. 42 car finished eighth in class, whilst the other Greaves car finished fifth, and the Jota Sport entry failed to finish. Greaves Motorsport finished third in class the European Le Mans Series that year, whilst Jota Sport finished tenth.

In 2013, Greaves Motorsport and Jota Sport both remained in the European Le Mans Series with their Z11SN chassis. The season started successfully, with Jota Sport taking a victory at the 2013 6 Hours of Silverstone. Caterham Motorsport announced that they would be entering the 24 Hours of Le Mans for the first time, using a Z11SN, with Alexander Rossi, Tom Kimber-Smith and Eric Lux as their drivers. The entry was a joint venture between Caterham and Greaves Motorsport, with Greaves also entering a Z11SN under their own banner, driven by Jann Mardenborough, Lucas Ordóñez and Michael Krumm. Jota Sport also entered the event with a Z11SN, with their drivers Simon Dolan, Oliver Turvey and Lucas Luhr. The Greaves Motorsport entry was the most successful of the three, as Mardenborough, Ordonez and Krumm finished fourth in the LMP2 category.

In 2014 Jota Sport won the LMP2 class at the 24 Hours of Le Mans with their Z11SN chassis.

Specs:
Zytek Z11SN '13 specs.png
Zytek Z11SN '13 specs.png (5.33 KiB) Viewed 1190 times
Zytek Z11SN '13 rear.jpg
Zytek Z11SN '13 side.jpg
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Callaway C12 '99
Callaway C12 '99.jpg
Callaway has built a firm reputation for producing some of the most sophisticated and advanced Corvette-based automobiles. Introduced in 1998, Callaway’s C12 continued this proud legacy. Designed, developed and constructed by two top German engineering and development companies, Callaway and IVM, the C12 was intended as a bespoke, high-performance car that offered its occupants a civilized interior and relaxed ride.

The Callaway C12 serial number is the same as a standard production Corvette, but the C12 is in no way standard. With aerodynamic bodywork fabricated from fiberglass, carbon fiber and Kevlar™, a massaged aluminum V-8 engine, heavily revised suspension, enormous disc brakes and a thoughtfully upgraded interior, the Callaway C12 is a custom-built American supercar. It is so different from its Corvette base that cars sent to Europe were titled as Callaways. Very few of these exclusive cars were made, as most were custom-made to the specifications of the clients.

Specs:
Callaway C12 '99 specs.png
Callaway C12 '99 specs.png (5.8 KiB) Viewed 1155 times
Callaway C12 '99 rear.jpg
Callaway C12 '99 interior.jpg
Callaway C12.jpg
Callaway C12.jpg (22.57 KiB) Viewed 1155 times
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

You said I should add specs to the cars I feature, so I tried to make it like you do.
Aston Martin One-77 '09 specs.png
Aston Martin One-77 '09 specs.png (6.6 KiB) Viewed 1149 times
Is this what you want?
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

死の (Shino) wrote:You said I should add specs to the cars I feature, so I tried to make it like you do.
Aston Martin One-77 '09 specs.png
Is this what you want?
Yep, that is good for now. :)

Return to “The Showroom”