The Perfect Car List For a Game

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Aston Martin One-77 '09
Aston Martin One-77 '09.jpg
The Aston Martin One-77 is a two-door coupé built by the British car manufacturer Aston Martin.

It first appeared at the 2008 Paris Motor Show, although the car remained mostly covered by a "Savile Row tailored skirt" throughout the show, Prior to the One-77's Paris Motor Show debut, various details about the car had been leaked, but official specifications were not fully revealed until the 2009 Geneva Motor Show. There was a limited run of 77 cars, giving part of the name of the One-77.

The One-77 features a full carbon fibre monocoque chassis, a handcrafted aluminium body, and a naturally aspirated 7.3 litre (7312 cc) V12 engine with 750 hp. Aston Martin claims that this will be the most powerful naturally aspirated production engine in the world when the car is delivered.

The car uses a strengthened version of the DB9's 6-speed automated manual transmission and height-adjustable pushrod suspension coupled with dynamic stability control. It features Pirelli P Zero Corsa tyres (255/35 ZR20 front, 335/30 ZR20 rear) and Carbon Ceramic Matrix brakes.

The top speed was estimated to be 320 km/h but actual tests in December 2009 showed a figure of 354.067 km/h), with a 0 - 100 km/h time of approximately 3.5 seconds. The engineering and build source of the carbon chassis and suspension system was contracted to Multimatic of Canada.

The projected weight was 1,500 kg (3,307 lb), but the production model was 1,630 kg (3,594 lb). The CO
2 emissions of the One-77 are rated at 572 g/km.

Specs:
Aston Martin One-77 '09 rear.jpg
Aston Martin One-77 '09 side.jpg
Aston Martin One-77 '09 interior.jpg
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:
死の (Shino) wrote:You said I should add specs to the cars I feature, so I tried to make it like you do.
Aston Martin One-77 '09 specs.png
Is this what you want?
Yep, that is good for now. :)
I'm glad I got it right.
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

I finaly found an unique sports car with enough information about it on teh internet.

Thomassima III '69
from Italy.
RUF is better than Porsche!

Not a Guest
Rookie
Rookie

You should have posted this one in the Guess That Car topic, no one would ever find it. :loll:
:oldcar:
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Not a Guest wrote:You should have posted this one in the Guess That Car topic, no one would ever find it. :loll:
I wouldn't be able even if i wanted it, it's considered to be a kit car, but that doesn't mean it's bad, the Serenissima is also one and it' on this list, there's also a lot o information about it here.
RUF is better than Porsche!

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Tom Meade Thomassima III '69
Tom Meade Thomassima III '69.jpg
In 1962, Tom Meade named his first custom-bodied car, built on a Ferrari 250 GT chassis, Thomassima 1, which in Italian means “the maximum from Thomas.” It was unfortunately lost in the floods of Florence.
The first of his famous Nembo Spyders came in the mid 1960s, also built on a Ferrari 250 GT chassis.

In 1967 he built the Thomassima 2, a truly beautiful creation. In 1969 he built the third and final Nembo Spyder, S/N 2707, built as a lightweight competizione street version. A Lebanese Ferrari dealer out of Paris commissioned the car. The dealer took the car to Beirut and both he and the car have never been heard of since.

In 1969 came the Thomassima 3, which created a sensation when exhibited at Italy’s automobile manufacturers’ show in Turin, the most important and prestigious event of it’s kind in Europe. It was necessary to move the surrounding exhibits further back, to make room for the dense crowds surrounding Meade’s creation. The resulting worldwide publicity included his life story on 60 Minutes and a talk
show appearance with Walter Cronkite and Roger Mudd. Mattel manufactures Thomassima 3 as one of its Hot Wheels collection. Feature articles followed in Road and Track and Motor Trend magazines.

As a result of the acclaim over Meade’s bold styling and beautiful designs some customers brought their production Ferraris to Meade and asked him to modify them into something unique and even more beautiful. Sometimes Meade fully re-bodied them, and other times he only modified parts of their factory original bodies, such as the 250 GT/L Lusso “Speciale,” offered here at Monterey, which he customized with covered headlights.

Specs:
Tom Meade Thomassima III '69 specs.png
Tom Meade Thomassima III '69 specs.png (5.48 KiB) Viewed 1240 times
Tom Meade Thomassima III '69 rear.jpg
Tom Meade Thomassima III '69 interior.jpg
Tom Meade Thomassima III.jpg
Tom Meade Thomassima III 1969.jpg
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Viktor Karpenko wrote:I finaly found an unique sports car with enough information about it on teh internet.

Thomassima III '69
[thumbnail]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_Tsf- ... III_04.jpg[/thumbnail]
from Italy.
Good job with this one. :rightthumbup:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bristol Fighter T '06
Bristol Fighter T '06.jpg
The Bristol Fighter is a British sports car, manufactured by Bristol Cars in small numbers from 2004 until the cessation of manufacturing by Bristol Cars in 2011. It is generally classed as a supercar. The coupé body, which has gullwing doors, was designed by former Brabham Formula One engineer Max Boxstrom and gives the car a Cd of 0.28. The car uses a front-mounted V10 engine of 7,996 cc (487.9 ci) based on that of the Dodge Viper and the Dodge Ram SRT-10 pick up (it was originally based on the Chrysler LA engine), but modified by Bristol to produce 525 hp

In 2006, Bristol announced the Fighter T, a turbocharged version of the Fighter. This had a modified version of the Chrysler V10 producing 1,012 hp and 1,036 lb·ft of torque at 4,500 rpm. This also makes it the first turbocharged petrol-powered V10 production car. The Fighter T also benefited from an improved drag coefficient of 0.27. Bristol claimed that the car was capable of more than 430 km/h; however it was be electronically limited to a "more than adequate" 362 km/h. When the Fighter T went into production, it was more powerful than Bugatti Veyron, which was advertised as having 987 hp, but still less powerful than the SSC Ultimate Aero TT. The first production cars were delivered in September 2007.

Specs:
Bristol Fighter T '06 specs.png
Bristol Fighter T '06 specs.png (6.9 KiB) Viewed 1210 times
Bristol Fighter T '06 rear.jpg
Bristol Fighter T '06 side.jpg
Bristol Fighter T '06 interior.JPG
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

死の (Shino) wrote:Bristol Fighter T '06
I was thinkin' about featurin' this one, this car should've appeared in TDU2, it was even in the game files... :shifty:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It has some interesting features, like turbos on a Viper lol. Like it has not enough torque already with an 8 liter V10 :lol:

Only the front is "ugly" or too simple IMO. The stock viper looks better. But the rear has a nice touch to it. Too bad Bristol didn't make it. Another British Brand gone down.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “The Showroom”