The Perfect Car List For a Game

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Ariel Atom 700 by DDMWorks '12
Ariel Atom 700 By DDMWorks '12.jpg
By now, we know what the Ariel Atom is capable of, but every so often, we’re reminded just how much more awesome it could be if an aftermarket company got its hands on one. Thanks to DDMWorks, we won’t have to wait long for an answer. As a refresher, the standard Atom carries a 2.4-liter Honda I4 engine that’s capable of hitting 0-100 km/h in just 2.9 seconds. Mighty impressive, right?

Not as much after what DDMWorks was done with it. The newly minted Ariel Atom 7 was given a 2.0-liter Ecotec I4 engine with Wiseco pistons, beefier connecting rods, and an ARP hardware unit. The end result? 700 horsepower. Combine that with the car’s 657 kg weight and the subsequent power-to-weight ratio of just 2.07 pounds per horsepower, and you have a car that can put even the mightiest of exotics to shame.

DDMWorks achieved this by installing a Garrett GTX 3076 turbocharger, a custom M62 supercharger, and a custom exhaust system into the mix. There are also 1,100 cc injectors and an Aeromotive 1000 fuel pump that have been put to good use. A custom air-to-water heat exchanger is used to cool the supercharger output along with a gigantic air-to-air intercooler in the rear to cool the air from the turbo, both units custom made for the conversion by Griffin Thermal Products. A new set of 16" and 17" wheels were also fitted and wrapped in Toyo R888 tires. The aftermarket company recommends that anybody who tries to get behind the wheel of the Atom 700 to undergo special training first.
Ariel Atom 700 By DDMWorks '12 rear.jpg
Ariel Atom 700 By DDMWorks '12 dashboard.jpg
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Not a Guest
Rookie
Rookie

死の (Shino) wrote:Tsuki-chan
Just what kind of relationship you two have?
:oldcar:
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Not a Guest wrote:
死の (Shino) wrote:Tsuki-chan
Just what kind of relationship you two have?
One that is none of your concern. [thumbnail][/thumbnail]
GodEneru
Apprentice
Apprentice

死の (Shino) wrote:I already made the posts for all the cars I really would like to see in a video game.
Why do you continue on this if you did all you wanted then?
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Maserati Touring Bellagio Fastback by Touring Superleggera '09
Maserati Touring Bellagio Fastback '09.jpg
Bespoke “shooting brakes” have long been a part of the English sports car tradition, with prominent coachbuilders turning powerful coupés into stylish, tailor-made fastback motor cars. Italian manufacturers have rarely addressed the same concept; however, in the case of the Maserati on offer today, they have excelled themselves by selecting one of the most desirable Maserati Sports Touring cars of recent years, and by handing the modifications over to the creators of many of the most beautiful and elegant coach built motor cars of the 20th century, Carrozzeria Touring Superleggera, of Milan. One of only four to be built on the Maserati Quattroporte platform in 2009, it was specifically constructed for Italian financier and former Ducati President Dr Carlo Bonomi, for use on his estate.

Unveiled at Villa Erba during the Villa d’Este Concorso d’Eleganza in 2008, the Bellagio fastback coachwork by Touring Superleggera has been painstakingly constructed to the highest possible levels. Bespoke features of this, the first example built, include twin tilting rear seats with a longitudinal adjustment, a fridge to keep the champagne chilled, and two seven-inch headrest monitors. In keeping with shooting brake tradition, the Bellagio also includes a dog barrier in the back, as well as a concealed rear gun compartment that can hold two pairs of the finest shotguns. The car has also been updated with 2010 taillights, as well as stunning 19-inch forged Borrani Bimetal wheels. It has been finished in an appropriately understated and elegant shade of metallic forest green with delicate gold coach stripes.

With modern sport cars and touring cars today reaching performance levels unachievable on anything but a race track, then surely bespoke coachwork and detailing is where the future lies for the modern, discerning car buyer. Here is an example of tailor-made design and build quality from two of the greatest names in motoring of all time, Maserati and Touring of Milan.

[hr]Specifications:
  • 395 hp
  • 4,244 cc DOHC V-8 engine
  • Six-speed automatic gearbox
  • Four-wheel independent suspension with coil springs
  • Double wishbones and anti-roll bars
  • Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
  • Wheelbase: 3,064 mm (120.6 in.)
  • Production: only four Maserati Bellagio Fastbacks
Maserati Touring Bellagio Fastback '09 rear.jpg
Maserati Touring Bellagio Fastback '09 side.jpg
Maserati Touring Bellagio Fastback '09 interior.jpg
Maserati Touring Bellagio Fastback '09 engine bay.jpg
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

GodEneru wrote:
死の (Shino) wrote:I already made the posts for all the cars I really would like to see in a video game.
Why do you continue on this if you did all you wanted then?
I never said I was done with, sure I made the posts for all the cars I really like but that doesn't mean it's the end. You can learn some interesting facts when researching a vehicle, plus you can also find more interesting cars, I enjoy this.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

死の (Shino) wrote:You can learn some interesting facts when researching a vehicle, plus you can also find more interesting cars, I enjoy this.
Yea, you can discover the unknown, I didn't know that Ariel and Maserati. Image

And it's also good to see you do this by your own free will. :rightthumbup:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Sonneillon
Rookie
Rookie

Viktor Karpenko wrote:searching for worthy cars (there's no one left)
Are you sure?
Lightning GT.jpg
Palatov DP1.jpg
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Sonneillon wrote:
Viktor Karpenko wrote:searching for worthy cars (there's no one left)
Are you sure?
Lightning GT.jpg
Palatov DP1.jpg
Aw man, see? This is why we all should help with this. You know cars that I don't and I know cars that you don't.
RUF is better than Porsche!

TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

死の (Shino) wrote:Ariel Atom 700 by DDMWorks '12
► Show Spoiler
How fast is this thing? 700 HP and 657 Kg. :eeek:

Return to “The Showroom”