The Perfect Car List For a Game

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Farboud GT '02
Farboud GT '02.jpg
When Porsche proved reluctant to sell him one of the road going versions of the 1998 Le Mans winning 911 GT1s, young British engineer Arash Farboud set about creating a similar car of his own design. In 1999, he established Farboud Limited and at the 2002 Autosport International show he introduced the Farboud GT.

Crafted entirely in carbon fibre composites, the Farboud's exterior was clearly inspired by the Le Mans winning Porsche. The long and low body covered a bespoke steel tubular spaceframe with carbon fibre reinforcements. Mounted amidships was an Audi sourced twin-turbo V6 engine, good for around 620 hp. Thanks to the use of exotic materials throughout, the GT tipped the scales at only 800 kg.

The Farboud GT remained a one-off as the company set about creating the more affordable GTS, which would ultimately enter series production as the Farbio GTS and was later developed into the Ginetta G60. After selling the GTS, Farboud established the Arash Motor Company and most recently introduced the AF8 production car. Still owned by Arash Farboud, the unique GT is today on display in the entrance hall of the Arash factory.

Specs:
Farboud GT '02 specs.png
Farboud GT '02 specs.png (5.23 KiB) Viewed 1192 times
Farboud GT '02 rear.jpg
Farboud GT '02 side.jpg
Farboud GT '02 interior.jpg
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:Well, that Solstice racer concept was found while I was researchin' the Solstice GXP Coupe, a lot of other cars on this list were found by accident too. :)
Thanks god that Solstice racer was found, the GXP is just one of the worst cars I've ever seen, also a terrible car in Driver:SF.
RUF is better than Porsche!

死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Caterham Seven RS Levante '08
Caterham Seven RS Levante '08.jpg
In creating the Caterham Seven RS Levante, Caterham Cars worked with RS Performance to offer the ultimate Seven derived sports car.

RS Performance is an exclusive, niche engineering house. They offer an 'everything is possible' service to Caterham customers wanting cars built to order.

Powering the Levante is a supercharged 500+ hp 2.4 litre V8 engine, housed in a modified version of the lightweight Caterham SV chassis. With the car weighing just over 500 kgs this engine makes for a 1000hp-per-tonne ratio.

The Caterham Seven RS Levante is the most powerful production Caterham ever. Only eight cars were produced, each was hand-built by Hertfordshire-based RS Performance in association with Caterham Cars.

Specs:
Caterham Seven RS Levante '08 specs.png
Caterham Seven RS Levante '08 specs.png (6.77 KiB) Viewed 1115 times
Caterham Seven RS Levante '08 rear.jpg
Caterham Seven RS Levante '08 cockpit.jpg
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Pontiac Solstice GXP Coupe Concept '08
Pontiac Solstice GXP Coupe Concept '08.jpg
The Pontiac Solstice was a sports car from the Pontiac division of General Motors.

The Solstice GXP Coupe concept is based on the GXP coupe. It is equipped with a GM Performance Parts Stage 2 performance kit and a performance air intake kit, which boosts engine horsepower from 260 to 290 . The car also includes a GM Performance Parts cat-back exhaust system and race-ready suspension kit, polished factory wheels.

The car was unveiled at the 2008 SEMA show.

Press Release:
► Show Spoiler
Specs:
Pontiac Solstice GXP Coupe Concept '08 specs.png
Pontiac Solstice GXP Coupe Concept '08 specs.png (5.43 KiB) Viewed 1092 times
Pontiac Solstice GXP Coupe Concept '08 rear.jpg
Pontiac Solstice GXP Coupe Concept '08 interior.jpg
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Viktor Karpenko wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:Well, that Solstice racer concept was found while I was researchin' the Solstice GXP Coupe, a lot of other cars on this list were found by accident too. :)
Thanks god that Solstice racer was found, the GXP is just one of the worst cars I've ever seen, also a terrible car in Driver:SF.
馬鹿 Image

It's good to know that you think this about one of my top 10 favourite cars. Image
Whiterun Guard
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Tsukishima wrote:
Viktor Karpenko wrote:Thanks god that Solstice racer was found, the GXP is just one of the worst cars I've ever seen, also a terrible car in Driver:SF.
馬鹿 Image

It's good to know that you think this about one of my top 10 favourite cars. Image
:lol:

Be more careful with what you say in the future, Viktor.
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Whiterun Guard wrote:Be more careful with what you say in the future, Viktor.
Tsukishima wrote:馬鹿 Image

If everyone only voiced their positive thoughts, these forums would be devoid of interaction.

'Disliking' or voicing a 'negative' opinion about a particular car isn't an invitation for conflict, its simply an alternative point of view.

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Wiesmann Roadster MF5 '10
Wiesmann MF5 Roadster '09.jpg
Delivering a top speed of 310 km/h, an exceptionally low power-to-weight ratio of only 2.7 kg/hp and completing the sprint from standstill to 100 km/h in 3.9 seconds, the Wiesmann Roadster MF5 takes even experienced sports car enthusiasts into a brand new dimension of driving enjoyment. This exclusive open-air experience is only available to a select few because the spirited power package was produced in a limited edition of 55.

The Weismann MF5 roadster is powered by a 5.0 Liter V10 from a BMW M5 mounted in the front midship position for better weight distribution and features a few tricks to ensure that all 507 HP and 384 lb-ft of torque make it to the ground through the BMW sourced SMG sequential 7 speed gearbox . The extendable rear wing of the roadster version plus perfectly balanced suspension set-up guarantees the necessary stability, even at top speeds. The Wiesmann Roadster MF5 is available from a basic price of EUR 189,500.

Specs:
Wiesmann MF5 Roadster '09 specs.png
Wiesmann MF5 Roadster '09 specs.png (5.47 KiB) Viewed 1070 times
Wiesmann MF5 Roadster '09 rear.jpg
Wiesmann MF5 Roadster '09 side.jpg
Wiesmann MF5 Roadster '09 interior.jpg
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

I thought you were done with the Wiesnmanns, didn't we have all of them on the list already? :|

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Viktor Karpenko wrote:I thought you were done with the Wiesnmanns, didn't we have all of them on the list already? :|
To be honest, I never added that Wiesmann before because I thought it was only available with the paint-scheme in the 3rd picture (which doesn't really look good, in my opinion), but now that I know it has multiple opitions it is now my second favourite car ever. Image

No, we don't have all the Wiesmanns here, the difference between some of their models is just the engine. So we have the ones with unique bodywork and with the most powerful engines. :)

Return to “The Showroom”