The Perfect Car List For a Game

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Kia Sportspace '15
Kia Sportspace '15.jpg
In Kia’s own words, the Sportspace is "a totally new breed of grand tourer" that promises to bring sportiness and utility under the same roof.

Recognizable as a Kia by its signature "tiger nose" front grille, the Sportspace Concept boasts an exterior design that’s bold and dynamic at the same time, a feat that’s rather uncommon for an affordable wagon. I say "affordable" because it is more than obvious that this grocery-getter is based on the next-generation Optima. Sure, the fourth-gen sedan has yet to break cover, but most of the concept’s design is an evolution of the current Optima. The front grille, headlamps, hood, and even the bumpers and the side skirts have their roots in the 2015 sedan. In short, this concept not only previews the fourth-gen Optima, but also hints that Kia wants to develop a wagon version of its mid-size sedan.

Unlikely the recent crop of concepts which mostly adopt a hybrid or electric powertrain, the Sportspace is motivated by a conventional four-cylinder, 2.0-liter T-GDI turbocharged gasoline direct injection engine developing 250 hp sent to the front wheels.

Press Release:
► Show Spoiler
Specs:
Kia Sportspace '15 specs.png
Kia Sportspace '15 specs.png (6.29 KiB) Viewed 1673 times
Kia Sportspace '15 rear.jpg
Kia Sportspace '15 side.jpg
Kia Sportspace '15 interior.jpg
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR '14
Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR '14.jpg
The Range Rover Sport is a Land Rover mid-size luxury sport utility vehicle (SUV) produced in the United Kingdom by Jaguar Land Rover, a subsidiary of Tata Motors. The first generation (codename L320) went into production in 2005, and was replaced by the second generation Sport (codename L494) in 2013.

Capable of accelerating from 0-100 km/h in 4.5 seconds with an electronically limited top track speed of 260 km/h, the Range Rover Sport SVR will be the first Land Rover vehicle to wear the new high-performance SVR badge.

The SVR features a 5.0-liter supercharged V8 engine which has been developed to produce 550hp and 502lb-ft of torque - a 40hp and 41lb-ft increase over the standard supercharged V8 - while its advanced ZF 8HP70 eight-speed automatic transmission and four-wheel-drive chassis have been tuned to complement the astonishing performance.

Showcasing an electronically controlled two-stage active exhaust, the SVR produces an inspired soundtrack at higher engine speeds while maintaining refinement during steady-state driving. Emphasizing all-terrain capability, vehicles are equipped with 21-inch alloy wheels with 275/45 R21 all-season Continental Cross Contact tires.

The exterior design of the SVR makes a visual impact, while functionally boosting cooling and aerodynamic efficiencies. Similarly, a modified interior featuring sport seats provides visual differentiation and offers increased support during spirited driving.

Producing a lap time of 8 minutes 14 seconds on Germany's legendary Nürburgring Nordschleife racetrack, the Range Rover Sport SVR unleashes the full potential of the lightweight and robust all-aluminum architecture, while retaining refinement, luxury and off-road capability.

Speaking ahead of its global premiere, John Edwards, Managing Director of Land Rover Special Operations, said: "The Range Rover Sport SVR is a natural progression beyond the core vehicle's outstanding on- and off-road capabilities and leading-edge design. It's exhilarating performance will satisfy a particularly demanding customer set."

"A thorough range of revisions specially developed by Land Rover's Special Vehicle Operations combine to make this premium derivative even more distinctive both inside and out, as well as taking its dynamic capabilities to the next level without impacting on comfort, refinement or all-terrain versatility. The Range Rover Sport SVR is truly the world's most capable performance SUV."

The Range Rover Sport SVR - designed, engineered and built in Britain - amplifies the engineering integrity, robustness and attention to detail that are Land Rover hallmarks. The Range Rover Sport was introduced in 2005, with over 500,000 vehicles built to date.

The Range Rover Sport SVR builds on the success of the Range Rover Sport. Its all-aluminum unibody reduces weight by 39 percent compared with its predecessor and provides a strong, stiff and lightweight structure on which to create the Range Rover Sport SVR. The Range Rover Sport SVR was created by the Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations team and will be built alongside existing models and sold through the Land Rover retailer network.

Specs:
Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR '14 specs.png
Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR '14 specs.png (5.63 KiB) Viewed 1598 times
Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR '14 rear.jpg
Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR '14 interior.jpg
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series 1000 HP By MKB '10
Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black Series 1000 HP By MKB '10.jpg
An 800 hp Mercedes SL65 AMG by Brabus? That’s old school. Check out new Mercedes SL65 AMG Black Series that develops a total of 1000 hp. Yeah, that’s more like it. Tuning firm, MKB, has manged to get this type of power out of the Mercedes after an enormous engine conversion that added 345 hp to the already speedy SL65 AMG.

The engine conversion included new air intakes, turbo charger systems, cooling systems, and, of course, an ECU upgrade. The result? A sprint from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.6 seconds. Top speed has not been measured yet, but it's imagined it will be significantly higher than the 320 km/h top speed provided by the standard Mercedes SL65 AMG.

"Our main goal with the new engine MKB P 1000 isn’t a new one. We simply want to give back the top speed performance to this SL with its high downforce-aerosetting. It should be v-max capable just like our other top speed efficient cars. And for this we need more than 800 engine horsepower," points out MKB CEO Panagiotis Avramidis.

The tuning package also includes a decent exterior design and refinement in the interior. The full package takes about three months to complete.

Press Release:
► Show Spoiler
Specs:
Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black Series 1000 HP By MKB '10 specs.png
Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black Series 1000 HP By MKB '10 specs.png (6.67 KiB) Viewed 1514 times
Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black Series 1000 HP By MKB '10 rear.jpg
Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black Series 1000 HP By MKB '10 engine.jpg
Mercedes SL65 AMG Black Series interior.jpg
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

DS 5LS R ’14
DS 5LS R ’14.jpg
The DS 5LS had been launched in March 28, 2014, it is the first DS model that applied "DS wing" front face design and wears independent DS logo and this model is considered as a declaration of the independence of DS brand.

The DS 5LS R is packed with more power, a more luxurious interior, and wrapped in a sporty body that pays tribute to Citroën's racing heritage.

The DS 5LS R differs from the production sedan by its lowered suspension and unique exterior color, the latter enhanced by carbon-fiber inserts, flared fenders and aerodynamic-enhancing bits and pieces.

The window surrounds are now black, as opposed to chrome on the DS 5LS, while the regular DS logos have been replaced by R badges. The anodized Carmine Red body, which is rounded off with a matte metallic finish for a premium result, is complemented by a carbon-like, matte black stripe that runs down each of the front doors.

Citroën opted to dress the entire cabin in black leather and Alcantara, with only a few Carmine Red inserts and stitches to lighten up the mood. Carbon-fiber inlays can be seen on the door panels and door handles, as well as on the flat-bottomed, leather-wrapped steering wheel. Additionally, a new pair of sports seats wearing R logos have been created for this car.

The DS 5LS R is powered by the same turbocharged, 1.6-liter mill fitted in the production car, but Citroën increased the output by no less than 50 percent. The sedan has 304 horsepower and 295 pound-feet of torque at its disposal, quite a lot given the available displacement.

That’s about the same power as the DS3 WRC rally car , which means the French didn’t exaggerate by saying the concept car is "a nod to Citroën’s World Rally Championship pedigree". The horses are transferred to the wheels via a sequential gearbox operated by paddles placed behind the steering wheel.

Specs:
DS 5LS R ’14 specs.png
DS 5LS R ’14 specs.png (5.18 KiB) Viewed 1470 times
DS 5LS R ’14 rear.jpg
DS 5LS R ’14 side.jpg
DS 5LS R ’14 interior.jpg
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Ford GT90 '95
Ford GT90 '95.jpg
Launched at the 1995 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit, the Ford GT90 has gone into history as one of the most spectacular and influential concept cars. Ford spent just over six months and around $3 million to create the one-off machine. This was wholly justified as the GT90 served to introduce Ford's 'Edge' design philosophy to the world. Fortunately a considerable chunk of the resources was used to back up the revolutionary styling with a hugely impressive drivetrain.

As the name suggests, the GT90 was a modern interpretation of the all-conquering GT40 sports racer of the 1960s. The two machines share a similar drivetrain-layout and proportions but the GT90 is certainly not a retro design. The core of the fully functioning concept car is formed by an aluminium honeycomb monocoque. Although the majority of the car was custom built, some 'off the shelve' components were used to speed up development. Many of the existing parts used on the GT90 were lifted off the Jaguar XJ220. The biggest XJ220 sourced bits were the double wishbone suspension components on each corner.

Mounted amidships was a unique V12 engine, boosted by no fewer than four Garrett turbochargers. The 6-litre unit was built up of two of the quad-cam V8s found in the Lincoln Mk VIII road car. On one block the last two cylinders were cut off and on the other the first two. The two six cylinder blocks were vacuum-welded together to form a single engine. The quad-turbocharged V12 produced a mind-boggling 720 hp at a time when the most powerful Ferrari struggled to get past the 500 mark. The all-aluminium engine was mated to a very sturdy five-speed Ricardo gearbox that was also used on the XJ220.

The spectacular rolling chassis was covered in lightweight carbon fibre body panels. With large flat planes, angles and triangular shapes, the exterior was a major departure from the clean, flowing designs that had become the norm in the early 1990s. Ford called it the 'Edge' design philosophy, which inspired a whole generation of road cars like the Ka, Cougar and Focus. Some elements can still be found on Blue Oval's latest products. One of the GT90's most spectacular feature was the massive canopy style front window that arcs well into the roof. The tail of the car sported a wing that raised from the deck for additional stability at high speeds.

The GT90 was received with universal acclaim at its 1995 NAIAS launch. It was subsequently toured around the world, making appearances at the Frankfurt and Tokyo shows. Several journalists were also allowed to sample Ford's new supercar and found the GT90 was much more than just a styling statement. Ford's official figures suggest it could accelerate from 0-100 km/h in just over three seconds on to a theoretical top speed of 407 km/h.

Specs:
Ford GT90 '95 specs.png
Ford GT90 '95 specs.png (6.91 KiB) Viewed 1415 times
Ford GT90 '95 rear.jpg
Ford GT90 '95 side.jpg
Ford GT90 '95 interior.jpg
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

I've been tryin' to gather information about a classic sport car, but I'm not bein' successful. If anyone can help me, please.

Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:I've been tryin' to gather information about a classic sport car, but I'm not bein' successful. If anyone can help me, please.

http://cdn-ak.f.st-hatena.com/images/fo ... 103420.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://cdn-ak.f.st-hatena.com/images/fo ... 120341.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You can't be helped if you don't even say the name of the car. :|
RUF is better than Porsche!

死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Viktor Karpenko wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:I've been tryin' to gather information about a classic sport car, but I'm not bein' successful. If anyone can help me, please.

http://cdn-ak.f.st-hatena.com/images/fo ... 103420.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://cdn-ak.f.st-hatena.com/images/fo ... 120341.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You can't be helped if you don't even say the name of the car. :|
That is a Watanabe Griffon, not much is known about it or about Carrozeria Watanabe itself.

I wouldn't make a post for it, too little information. But if you want to go ahead with it, Tsuki-chan, then good luck.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

死の (Shino) wrote:I wouldn't make a post for it, too little information.
Even if I couldn't come up with a text I would make a post for it, but only if I got the engine specs. :geek:

I already got good resolution pictures of it. :P

Meanwhile, I'm also workin' on a post for a totally different car...
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Good for you, I happen to know a little about this one.

It's based on a Honda S600 Chassis and dates from 1970. It probably had the same engine of the S600.

With perhaps under ten made, it can be seen in a few places on the web. At least one appears to be in the US.

The car also goes by the name Flying Pegasus.

Return to “The Showroom”