The Perfect Car List For a Game

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

3 things:

1- Yea I will add the Romanian car;
2- I'll feature the Ultima GTR in my next post;
3- Don't use the [/bbvideo] code here, it breaks the page by making the [/media] code ( < I prefer this one) not work properly. I'm serious, please edit that post with the video and use the [/media] code, I may need to post a car with a video soon® .
Last edited by Miao on Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
sw3gameboy
Rookie
Rookie

Just noticed that the list only contained around two Saabs :( So i thought i could contribute with some more of them - with one detail given per car :)
The "Ursaab" or the 92001 ´48 - the first prototype car made from the company:
900 Turbo 16 Aero Convertible '85 - my favourite Saab :handgestures-thumbup:
9-3 Viggen '02 - just because i like the first generation 9-3 :mrgreen:
9-5 Aero Sportcombi '06 - Swedish performance estate :D
9-5 2.8T Aero ´10 - one of the last Saabs before it filed for bankruptcy in 2012 :(
Please add those cars :pray:
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Ultima GTR '11

The title of being the World’s Fastest Supercar is a name that has been restricted for the Bugatti Veyron of today and the McLaren F1 of the past. Many different vehicles can be considered for this prestigious title, but the main component that makes it relevant is the fact that the car that holds the title is a production vehicle. This means it goes from a manufacturer’s factory to a dealership and into the hands of a customer who drives it off the lot. What happens when aftermarket companies and kit cars are put into the mix?

Basically, you end up with some of the fastest “production” vehicles ever made. The Hennessey Twin-turbo Vipers are some of the fastest accelerating vehicles on the planet, but don’t exactly come from the factory. The Ultima GTR has broken nearly every speed record in the book and the company that created it has claimed it to be the Fastest Supercar in the World. The biggest difference with the Ultima is that you could build it in your garage.

Being a kit car has its advantages and every owner has the opportunity to build it to their exact specifications. The factory in England will ship out all the necessary parts so you can get the engine here, and not have to deal with meeting safety regulations. Let’s delve into this so-called record breaking connector set called the Ultima GTR.

A car designer named Lee Noble built the first prototype of the Ultima GTR in 1983. The name may sound familiar considering his other supercar entries include the more recent Noble Noble M600. The first models of the Ultima featured parts harvested from different Renault Renault models including a mid-engined V6. The company began to grow and revisions to the initial setup were made to improve performance. Down the line, a gentleman named Ted Marlow, who had previously bought one of Noble’s cars, purchased the whole company.

Marlow felt the car had potential for higher performance when using a larger engine. The car began being shipped to the United States with everything except the engine. Two options were readily available for the cars once in the States – one was a LS1 V8 from the Corvette . This is where the performance legacy of the Ultima GTR really begins.

Exterior
TopSpeed wrote:The body of the Ultima is built out of several pieces of laminated GRP and finished in the customer’s choice of color. Its shape is undoubtedly inspired by some of the best performance cars of all time and created that way to reduce drag. It is so close to the ground that its stance is reminiscent of GT-cars. With its slim nose and large outer headlights that feature 4-individual lights it brings back memories of Porsche race cars from the past. Being a kit car, the level of fit and finish is surprising. Seams and cracks line up perfectly and the car seems to have been very well engineered through the use of 3-D computer modeling.

Coming around to the sides, one immediately notices the scissor-style doors that swing up echoing the legendary Lamborghini feature. They are somewhat different in that they open up and out like a hatch closer to that of the Ferrari Enzo . The short overhangs on the Ultima mean that there are no elongated bumpers or engine covers for the mid-engine unit. The rear hatch looks like it was taken straight off of a Lotus Exige , but it flows into a cabin with much larger side windows. Large exhaust pipes exit through the center of the car above the rear bumper.
Interior
TopSpeed wrote:Once inside, you really notice that your driving a kit car meant to be a race-car. It’s all business, but manages to look badass as well. Two alcantara or leather lined racing bucket seats sit side by side with about 2-inches of clearance in between. The floor and sides of the car show exposed welds and the dash panel is a simple black piece housing the gauges and air vents. The only things really needed to drive this car to its limits are the Momo steering wheel, three-pedals, and the billet shifter in the middle.

Options include a heater and air conditioner that feature the controls mounted up under the dash panel. A welded safety cage might be the most important option considering that this car has never been crash tested.
Engine And Performance
TopSpeed wrote:As stated earlier, the first cars to come to the United States were available with two engines and one transmission option. A crate small-block Chevrolet Chevrolet engine and the LS1 V8 from the Corvette could fit into the mid-engine supercar. It was mated to a Porsche transmission and differential that had been sourced from late-model 911s. The combination of the LS1 and transmission added about $42,000 to the kit car’s cost. That model weighing about 2,314 lbs snapped a speedo in 3.3 seconds on its way to 60mph.
Today, the company will sell you a turnkey GTR with a 6.3-liter Chevy V8 producing 534hp and 528 lb-ft of torque. It still utilizes the Porsche transmission and the design is said to be able to handle up to 1,000hp engines. According to Datron Technologies who supplies timekeeping for the Guinness World Record books, this car is capable of some mind-blowing figures.

Performance Figures

Code: Select all

Test            Time
0-60mph        2.6 seconds
0-100mph       5.3 seconds
0-100mph       9.4 seconds
Top Speed      231mph
¼ mile         9.9 seconds at 143mph
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Black Falcon SBC-TT1750

The Black Falcon SBC-TT1750 is powered by a 7.0-liter small block Chevy V8 engine with twin 72 mm turbines, delivering 1,215 HP at 5,850 RPM and 1,400 Nm of torque at 5,000 RPM. The 115 octane fuel is enough to allow it to generate 1,750 HP at 5,650 RPM. The Falcon accelerates from naught to 60 mph in just 2.6 seconds and on to a top speed of 250 mph. The stopping time from 60 mph is in just 3.6 seconds. The Chevy plant is linked to a transaxle 6-speed manual transmission and rear-wheel drive.

The cabin is garnished with newly in-house developed iBFC touchscreen system, Alcantara and leather trims, as well as gold plated parts. The 8-inch screen is set to provide a high quality connection between the car and the driver. Coming with two operating modes, the CANbus operated multimedia system provides all sorts of telemetric data. While in City mode, the driver can check on the speed and turn signals, while in Race mode, the system shows pressure, temperature, G-force information and RPM.

This marvelous car can be used either for driving through city streets or on the racetrack. If you’re using it on the streets, it can be fitted with Michelin PS-XL tires, but if you demand the most of performance it can deliver, better opt for DOT slick tires. The Black Falcon SBC-TT1750 comes with a 1-year warranty and 4,375 miles of service intervals.

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
Last edited by Miao on Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

sw3gameboy wrote:Please add those cars :pray:
I'll add them in the future, just not right now.

We currently have 998 cars, and the next 2 cars I'm goin' to add are special. :shhh:
sw3gameboy
Rookie
Rookie

Tsukishima wrote: We currently have 998 cars, and the next 2 cars I'm goin' to add are special. :shhh:
Not surprising to me since these cars are going to get the list to the 1000th car mark... :whistle:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Tsukishima wrote:We currently have 998 cars, and the next 2 cars I'm goin' to add are special. :shhh:
A milestone is coming up soon®

Watch this space :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
sw3gameboy
Rookie
Rookie

I think this car should be one of the specials (in my opinion atleast):
The Bugatti Type 35B :drool:
Cain
Mechanic
Mechanic

I think I know what car is going to be the 1000th
PSN: Cain211-RO

Return to “The Showroom”