Maserati Alfieri

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

http://blogautomobile.fr/maserati-alfie ... z2uwqxZW00" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That looks wonderful! Love the shape, and front end most. 8-)

update:
TopSpeed wrote:Maserati is on one hell of a roll lately. First it dropped the incredibly affordable and achingly pretty Ghibli on the masses watching the Super Bowl, and now they have this new concept . Revealed today at Geneva the Maserati Alfieri Concept is a 2+2 model that is built to drive the brands design and celebrate its centenary.

One this is certain; it is utterly stunning to look at.

Alfieri is the first name of the Maserati brother who helped found the company and led many of its engineering efforts. In a more literal sense, the word Alfieri translates to standard-bearer. One name alone then, it is very obvious this car carries incredible importance for the brand.

Things get even better though. Rather than some immobile hunk of sculpture, the Alfieri Concept is a 100-percent functioning machine. It is built on a shortened version of the GranTurismo chassis and features the same 4.7-liter V8, complete with high-revving Italian howl from the exhaust pipes.

Just take one moment to imagine what this thing would look and sound like as it tore through the winding roads on the coast of Tuscany. I think “heavenly” is the word you are looking for.

More info here: http://www.topspeed.com/cars/maserati/2 ... 62630.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Miao on Sun May 11, 2014 4:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

That's awesome! I was starting to think that Maserati was starting to become too conservative with their designs, especially with the Ghibli, but this looks great! The back end almost reminds me of the Jaguar F-Type...
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Very nice indeed. :2thumbsup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Cain
Mechanic
Mechanic

Nice car, but the rear reminds me of the TVR.
PSN: Cain211-RO
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Thread updated.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Another competitor for the Mercedes GT AMG(;

Is this to be the Gran Turismo's predecessor or simply another 2+2 coupe in the lineup?
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
GodEneru
Apprentice
Apprentice

What a beautiful mix of contemporary and classic elements.
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Wondering if this will be the GranTurismo replacement.
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

The Alfieri is headin' for production. Image

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-c ... production" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Maserati is on a good path. This will be a seller for sure 8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “The Showroom”