Aston Martin Lagonda sedan

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike

No votes

Total votes: 0
Driiven
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

The new Lagonda is pure, relentless, dirty dirty sex. It makes me pant like a little doggy. I crave it like a cat craves catnip. It's angles, so smooth and yet less obtuse then Piers Morgan, that bell end. It's acid from the 60's, cocaine from the 80's. The Aston Matin Lagonda, only comparable to Kate Upton in July's issue of GQ magazine.

That is all I have to say.

GT: Gobes
The Ferrari Club
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

It seems that it will be available outside the Middle East now. Image
Vijay Pattni wrote:The "finest of fast cars" as Aston calls it has now been named the Lagonda ‘Taraf', and has made its debut in Dubai. This is because the car will be exclusively sold in the Middle East. Or will it?

At the launch of the Lagonda Taraf, Aston's new CEO Andy Palmer noted that global interest in the car was ‘extremely high', which has made the company rethink its sales strategy.

"I can confirm today that we are also evaluating the opportunity to offer this Lagonda in other markets," he added.

As expected of a luxury saloon, it's a strictly VIP affair: Aston is offering the Taraf on an invitation only basis, with pricing kept under wraps.

Why the Middle East for the car's launch, you might ask? Aston design chief Marek Reichman recently revealed to TopGear.com that many of the original Towns-designed Lagondas found homes in the region, which made the strategy for this new car a no-brainer.

"The Lagonda nameplate has always had a particular appeal for our customers in the Middle East," Palmer confirmed. "I'm sure those who take the opportunity to purchase the new Lagonda will be proud to own what will doubtless go on to become a piece of luxury automotive history."
http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/asto ... 2014-11-11" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Taraf, eh? That means Luxury in Arabic, I wonder if they'll keep the Taraf nameplate for cars sold outside the Middle East if they do decide to expand into other markets.
RUF is better than Porsche!

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Cool car. Is it worth a Million? Don't think so. Pay for the exclusivity.

But one of the best looking sedans for sure. :mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “The Showroom”