So what do you think of the full game

No votes

Total votes: 0
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

I must revise my initial thoughts the more I play it the more annoying I find the storyline .... I mean pick up boxes, destroy boxes, ram cars ... WTF I just wanna race and then the fact I can't do very mission on my own (yes I know I suck sometimes) .. however you try it first it doesn't work out ... ok a quick coop ... problem no one in the session or no one willing to help ... stuck.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Crew Up !

Take out missions are much better with a team. And more fun as well.

I have a blast doing all kind of stuff in The Crew. Following the main storyline just as a guidance and picking up regular invites along the way.
:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Yea get the point however most of the time the servers act up, invites declined, etc and how further I go in the main story how more annoying it gets storywise and co-op.

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
beasting
New Starter
New Starter

SpeedFreak.be wrote:Yea get the point however most of the time the servers act up, invites declined, etc and how further I go in the main story how more annoying it gets storywise and co-op.
same here. Cant connect to anyone from my friends list :angry-screaming:
the crew: beastin9
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

The story isn't too bad, TDU2, Driver SF, about the same as far as driving games go. Remember the squabbles or the ability to shift to another body? It is just mechanism to move you forward in the game. The take outs I need to run a few times. Have to learn the other cars route and then find the best path to angle into him. Personally the difficulty hasn't been too bad for me. Dirt I mostly get a bronze, street sliver, and have had a couple of lucky golds. That is for missions and skill challenges. Missions usually take a couple of tries though.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

For take-out missions, make sure to crew-up with a girl. Somehow girls are very good at that. Donno why though... :think:
Maybe because i just experienced first hand how it feels to be taken out... in what was supposed to be a coop mission for the Faction... :roll:

:loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well that fbi b... gets really on my nerves ....

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

SpeedFreak.be wrote:Well that fbi b... gets really on my nerves ....
Yes, how does she know when my friends are online. They spy on everyone :shock:

:spy:

Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

last night I managed to get the story line down to Florida and unlock the HQ there so I could redeem my hot rod. when I drove the P spec hotrod I started to get the feeling like the game was more on the Need for Speed side with ridiculous speed and handling. same with the Camaro after some upgrades.

I was starting to get disappointed when I decided to buy a stock '69 Charger and drive it through the Grand Canyon. all I can say is wow. that car on that road alone are worth the $60.

I guess The Crew really does have something for everyone.

I modified my wheel settings for the Charger. now I am at 7 clicks on the FFB strength, sensitivity is -2 clicks from full, and dead zone is still 1 click.

it isn't SimBin quality, but it isn't far from it either, it is as close as I could expect them to get in a game of this type.
Fuzzy_Chimera
New Starter
New Starter

It was a decent launch, not Ivory tower's first go at a open world that we all know. But it is ok start for a New IP I do wish for a few content issues to be fixed and specs that we have seen that vanished will return etc.

Other than a few glitches and connectivity issues game is overall very well done. Just needs a proper community to mold it into the perfect arcade open world racing games we have to date.

Return to “The Crew Game”