Bugatti Chiron Coming in 2016 with 1500HP

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Sonneillon wrote: Has anyone here ever thought of adding a gender option to the profile?
Can be done if enough members want it. :geek:
ImageImage
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:
Sonneillon wrote: Has anyone here ever thought of adding a gender option to the profile?
Can be done if enough members want it. :geek:
Will that include Hermaphrodites and Transgenders? :loll:

People who pay a little attention will know. I don't need a gender option TBH :twocents-02cents:

As this has nothing to do with the new Bugatti,

:back to topic:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Closest thing we've got to information on the new Bugatti comes in the form of 15 year old photos of the original Chiron concept and several Autoblog articles with spy photos of Bugatti test cars.

We've got ]this one, here (Autoblog article from last month) which is rumored to be a Veyron successor's mule. To save you from clicking the link, it's just a camo'd Veyron SS with huge carbon ceramic brakes and a missing wing, leaving a gaping hole in the rear fascia and exposing what appears to be components of an electric drivetrain, following suit with other supercar manufacturers in their pursuit of utterly useless and impractical hybrid technology. This particular mule has a VW Golf GTI steering wheel fit in place.

Second best thing is another Bugatti mule (Autoblog article from October) with an interesting rig located over the engine compartment that's speculated to be workings of hybrid tech. Bugatti spokesperson said information to come early next year.

Not sure how reputable Yahoo autos is, but those pictures in the article weren't related. Several times on the page, it says "RELATED: See Photos of the Bugatti Gangloff Concept."
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some pics of the new Chiron in the wild with barely camouflage :eeek:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Return to “The Showroom”