Latest Infomation on The Crew

No votes

Total votes: 0
DudeX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

*sigh* new cars for Season Pass owners or what not. Can't they let the players who play without paying to get new rides too? I haven't played TC for weeks now because no new rides and constant crashing and downloading lots of games :P

If they can fix the bug where everything in the computer is bugged due to memory loss, that'd be great. :twocents-02cents:
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Played a bit today to check the new patch.
I can't find the new PvP mode. Can't we search lobbies for it?
They mentioned in the patch that a filter UI was added for lobbies. Where is this? I have no clue how to play blitz or even get into that UI.
Is that how these patches work? Meh.

Apart from that; a PvP session with a rammer, every corner he rammed me from behind. Then he was a far behind and catched me up in no time. Annoying and cheating? This game... :(
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

You can now get The Crew on free trial for consoles. LINK
free trial.JPG
:bears: :crocodiles: :eagles: :snakes: :wolves:
ImageImage
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Just saw the patch notes for next weeks update.

April 21 Update Notes
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Ahh merged PvP lobbies! :)
Hopefully next month real new features, like the app and clubs? :D
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Quick copy/paste of the change notes:
The Crew – April Patch Notes

04/16/2015 12:00 PM

Today, we’d like to give you a look at the main changes that will be applied to The Crew in our next major patch, coming on April 22nd.

New features:

Perks can now be bought in the Headquarters with both Crew Credits and Bucks.
The new “Raid Car Pack” is being added to the game, containing the following vehicles:
CADILLAC ESCALADE 2012 available in: Full stock/Street/Perf/Dirt/Raid/Circuit
McLaren F1 available in: Full stock/Perf
VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG NF 2011 available in: Full stock/Dirt/Raid

4 new faction missions are being added to the game:
Treasure Hunt: Raid (West)
Jurassic Raid: Raid (South)
Blacklisted: Dirt (Midwest)
Let it Snow: Raid (Mountain States)

7 new specs are being added to the game:
Chevrolet Camaro RS 69 - RAID
Ford F150 - RAID
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R34) - RAID
Hummer H1 Alpha - STREET
RUF 3400K - CIRCUIT
Ford F-150 - CIRCUIT
Dodge Ram SRT 10 – CIRCUIT

Chrome colors as well as lacquered interiors are being added to the customization options.

Connection Detection Tool:
This new feature will give players the possibility to troubleshoot their network settings directly from the game UI.
The tool will also be recommending some changes to improve the quality of sessions in the game.

New UI options:
It’s now possible to "Show/Hide” player names and cop car tags in Free ride from the Smartphone menu.
It’s now possible to “Show/Hide” the Police Unit (top center) & Geographical Names Unit (top center) with the “Display Mini Map in Free ride” option.

PvP Changes:
Merged PVP lobbies: players will now be able to access all PvP missions from all zones in one lobby.
Some PvP missions have had their checkpoints and distances redesigned in order to offer a better diversity in the pool of PvP events. The updated races are the following:
Race for Liberty - Shortened
Desert Rally - Shortened
Down the Drain (sprint) - Shortened
Vegas Descent - Shortened
Dallas Showdown - Extended
Battle of Black Mount - Extended
Rushmore - Extended
On the Waterfront - Extended
Coastal Clash - Extended
Raiding the fair - Extended
Battle at the bay - Extended
Death Valley Drive-by - Extended
Hill Climb Havoc - Extended
Down the Drain - Extended
Golden Gate City - Extended
Air Base Assault - Extended
Sprint of Saint Louis - Extended
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Extended
Lakeside loop - Extended
Strike it Rich - Extended
From the Valley - Extended
Reckless Rally – Extended

All these PvP missions have also had their rewards rescaled to better match their length.

TrackIR compatibility: TrackIR is now compatible with The Crew and allows players to control the car camera with head movements.

Bug fixing

Fixed a bug related to functionality issues of Thrustmaster T300 and T80 driving wheels on PS4.
Fixed an issue related to the progression of certain Awards and Achievements.
For some Awards and Achievements, the progression was not correctly tracked and the Awards were not correctly completed.
Fixed an issue where some Faction Missions didn’t display the proper duration.
Example: the Faction Mission “The Fugitive” that was considered as a long mission (over an hour) has been changed to a medium mission (10-60 min), accordingly it has had its reward rescaled to the new duration.
Fixed some issues that were encountered when using text chat on PC.
Improved camera stability at 60 frames per second.
General stability improvements.
Fixed an issue with the 6th gear on NISSAN Skyline GT-R (R34) Full stock.
Fixed an issue with the Chevrolet Silverado Circuit's flying into the air on some bumps.

Known issues:

Using the rear view camera in Cockpit View will not be working properly: this bug is being worked on and should be fixed in the coming weeks.

#NeverDriveAlone

The Crew Team
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
DudeX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

lol, a faction mission called "Let it Snow" :loll:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The latest patch has certainly improved connectivity, as i was invited in a Crew and hooked up within seconds. Also during the multiplayer events that followed, i never experienced any warping cars or weird Ai behavior like before.
And my NAT states yellow. So did the one from others, but we never had issues. So i do not temper with settings, as others who tried that have messed things up badly.

Driving on HC was insane, but i could not keep up with the FA drivers anymore. Not useful for races, but great for enjoying your ride.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Have not played for a while. Was not seeing very well and the eye strain was an issue and trying to find the sweet spot with my glasses has become difficult. Stopped playing Elite Dangerous Too. Had eye exam today and new glasses on order. Back to driving and flying when new glasses arrive.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Hope you get your eyesight back on track. Both for games and real life.

Back OT: I have tried several times now to get some more information about the upcoming content, season passes and a lot more, but i really have to drag it out of the team and what they share is nothing really new or interesting.
The Ivory Tower team and UbiSoft are obviously talking about how to continue. But there should be more news soon®

:character-blues:

Return to “The Crew Game”