死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well done.
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

TheLuigi907 wrote:Will you two make any more new Civ5 mods? :)
I will, but I won't be collaboratin' with Sargon in them. There are two civs I would really like to make come out, Svalbard and Zazzau, and that's a promise. Feel free to show me this post if in the future I say I'm not interested anymore in them. :mrgreen:

As for the Chagatai Khanate, that will eventually be done but not anytime soon®. :(
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Oskad-87
Mechanic
Mechanic

Miao wrote:In terms of game turns, 36 was really fast for the number of cities I've captured, but IRL this took me what? 10 days?! The game keeps takin' longer and longer to prepare the turn for the player the more cities they have, and I'm endin' this campaign with a total of 175 cities in a map that is in between large/huge in terms of size, goin' for total domination in a map of bigger size is probably, I won't say impossible 'cuz it can be done, but it can be frustrating waitin' for the game to prepare your turn and havin' to manage units and cities you no longer give an eff about as they won't have impact in your victory anymore.
For someone who says she doesn't have patience you got around this fairly well.

Congratulations on finishing the game and thanks for the new civs.
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Miao wrote:
TheLuigi907 wrote:Will you two make any more new Civ5 mods? :)
I will, but I won't be collaboratin' with Sargon in them. There are two civs I would really like to make come out, Svalbard and Zazzau, and that's a promise. Feel free to show me this post if in the future I say I'm not interested anymore in them. :mrgreen:
I will keep that in mind. ;)

And Svalbard will probably have the worst TSL ever. :lol:
Sargon of Akkad
New Starter
New Starter

Oskad-87 wrote:
Miao wrote:In terms of game turns, 36 was really fast for the number of cities I've captured, but IRL this took me what? 10 days?! The game keeps takin' longer and longer to prepare the turn for the player the more cities they have, and I'm endin' this campaign with a total of 175 cities in a map that is in between large/huge in terms of size, goin' for total domination in a map of bigger size is probably, I won't say impossible 'cuz it can be done, but it can be frustrating waitin' for the game to prepare your turn and havin' to manage units and cities you no longer give an eff about as they won't have impact in your victory anymore.
For someone who says she doesn't have patience you got around this fairly well.

Congratulations on finishing the game and thanks for the new civs.
Makes me wonder if Civ6 is gonna have the same problem when the player gets too many cities?
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sargon of Akkad wrote:Makes me wonder if Civ6 is gonna have the same problem when the player gets too many cities?
I don't think you will even be able to have 100+ cities on the map considering just how spread they have to be because of the districts and other things.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

TheLuigi907 wrote:Svalbard will probably have the worst TSL ever. :lol:
Svalbard is actually not even in the map. :loll:

But I think that the Rapa Nui and Antarctica still get worse startin' locations. ;)
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Miao wrote:
TheLuigi907 wrote:Svalbard will probably have the worst TSL ever. :lol:
Svalbard is actually not even in the map. :loll:
Then what are you going to do about their starting location? :|
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

TheLuigi907 wrote:Then what are you going to do about their starting location? :|
I have two options. :geek:

A- Modify the Earth maps in the yet not another earth map pack and add Svalbard in them.

or

B- Make Svalbard spawn in northern Greenland and if you want you use IGE to make the Svalbard island yourself and teleport your settler there.
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Miao wrote:
TheLuigi907 wrote:Then what are you going to do about their starting location? :|
I have two options. :geek:

A- Modify the Earth maps in the yet not another earth map pack and add Svalbard in them.

or

B- Make Svalbard spawn in northern Greenland and if you want you use IGE to make the Svalbard island yourself and teleport your settler there.
I'd rather see you go with option A.

Return to “General Gaming”