Civilization V

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Sargon of Akkad
New Starter
New Starter

死の (Shino) wrote:
Sargon of Akkad wrote:The UAE, although it will be really hard (pause) for them to be able to make a comeback, they could attack the Qara Qoyunlu.
Both the UAE and the QQ are at the bottom of the military manpower rankings Miao provided us, and for the UAE to attack the QQ they would either need to embark their units and squeeze in into [whatever demonym is used for QQ] lands or get open borders with Nubia, which attacked them before. I don't see this happening with emperor difficulty AI but a human player could probably pull it off.
My hopes and dreams were all dead from the beginning...

My money is now on Malaya.
Zério wrote:Since everyone is picking one, I'll go with Betsimisaraika or whatever is the name of that civilization from Madagascar.

My opinion on people showing off their games and AI battles definitely changed over the time, at least for the games with true starting locations.
Good for you. (no sarcasm intended)
Oskad-87
Mechanic
Mechanic

Zério wrote:Since everyone is picking one, I'll go with Betsimisaraika or whatever is the name of that civilization from Madagascar.
Call them Betsy. :lol:

I'll mostly be cheering for Malaya and the Vainakhs in that game.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Oskad-87 wrote:
Call them Betsy. :lol:
The funny thing about that Malagasy civilization is that the person who created the mod for it only did it because of how they liked the complicate name. :Facepalmmario:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Just wanted to say that I have finally completed the Chagatai Khanate civilization and it is now ready to be downloaded from the shared Mediafire account. :D

Also, I have finally decided what could be the final design for Svalbard before the real work starts. :geek:

You guys should also expect the followin' civ mods to be released in the future, mainly because some people have already contributed to them in some form and I wouldn't like to disappoint them.

• Kingdom of Zazzau
  • Svalbard
  • Marehan
  • Amalfi Maritime Republic
  • Sudan
  • Belarus
  • Sint Maarten

The real dream would be completin' them all before the end of the year, but that's hardly gonna happen considerin' the pace I work on these things with my teammate... And there are also other civs in the makin', these are only the ones I've got help from someone other than Magaki.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Congratulations. :D

Here's hoping Belarus and Sudan get released until the end of the year.
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Congratz.
Miao wrote:And there are also other civs in the makin'
Do any of them happen to be a Senegal or Panama civilization? :whistle:
Sargon of Akkad
New Starter
New Starter

死の (Shino) wrote:Here's hoping Belarus and Sudan get released until the end of the year.
Here's hoping the same happens to Sint Maarten. ;)
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Sargon of Akkad wrote:
死の (Shino) wrote:Here's hoping Belarus and Sudan get released until the end of the year.
Here's hoping the same happens to Sint Maarten. ;)
The chances of it happenin' would go up tremendously if you helped more with it. ;)
TheLuigi907 wrote:
Nope.
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Miao wrote:
TheLuigi907 wrote:
Nope.
Sad face. :(

I'm almost getting to the point of learning how to create mods for this game just to make these 2 nations. Would you help me if I went ahead with it?
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

TheLuigi907 wrote:I'm almost getting to the point of learning how to create mods for this game just to make these 2 nations. Would you help me if I went ahead with it?
That would depend very much on my mood and available time when you'd go ahead with it. Image

I'd, however, be glad to help you with the civ icons for these as that is my favourite part of creatin' a new civ, if something suitable to be in the icon was found, of course (*cough* damn you, Chandelas *cough*). Image

Return to “General Gaming”