Drift King
Drift King

ImageImage
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

My final attempt was recorded, while luny was experimenting with the Crew video mode. Does not work in FD challenges unfortunately.

During summit events, it somehow doubles the chance of rain in the area. Second half of this run it started to rain.
Still a decent run. I had to retaliate after first Luny and than Koru squashed my previous time. :twisted:
This one will be harder to crack. :lol:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

ImageImage
Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Damn good drive from Mad.
I think that I can not improve 2 seconds 1 would be realistic for me.
Here is the new task for the calendar week. :!:
I also have a name for it "the Prince of Arcadia"
Allowed are all dirt cars but no bikes.
Normal curve cutting is allowed but no short cut
The code for this is CD9KQM5

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=MX6vD2pFNMo[/bbvideo]
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Been busy in another game and i didn't have to much love for The Crew lately but now i'm back for abit till the game drives me nuts again. :P

You'll have to make do with a picture as i had some ShadowPlay issues so couldn't capture a video of the run on Koru's new rally event, but used the Lotus on it and damn that think is like a gocart with downforce on this event it just glued to the road and it and i both hate grass so none of that :P

I drove it a few times so now i know it and feel this time, 2:37.401 is pretty strong on it, atleast it'll give MadMan something to crack tomorrow moring :mrgreen:
The Crew2017-2-12-23-30-19.jpg
I think the MadMan might be able to get a 2:2x time on it with his well as i didn't go 10/10's on it as there is some blind corners make it hesitate to much, but i improve 10 seconds from my base run on it so happy with that.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

2.47.7 with the Ford Focus Dirt on first try.
The Crew2017-2-13-8-29-39.jpg
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I don't think the Ford Focus can compete here as it hangs the rear out way to much, and you are drifting around where i take it flat out in the Lotus, i couldn't improve more that 2:37 in the Lotus but the super nervous Ruf RT-35 might be quicker if it can be controlled and it is a long rally stage and many corners to get right in a nuts car.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

For normal Dirt Rallye tracks, the Focus is still one of the best, with a largely neutral behavior. GT-R and RUF RT35 are probably a bit faster on straights, but are tricky in corners.

On tarmac it might be less exaggerated. But the Ruf will still be a wild animal. :D

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Tried the Skyline R34 but it is much slower, and the Ruf RT-35 is to tail happy to put all of its power down, so imo. the Lotus Exige is the best option atleast for me.

I think i got my ShadowPlay to work again so hopefully i can improve on my 2:37 time, but it was a good run but there room for improvements i just need to trust the grip and the memory of the track and try not to hisitating to go flat in to many corners and it is costing time each time i dap the brakes lightly as i think the grip is running out when it is not.

But i think i can do 2:36 my goal is 2:35 but will take time to get there.
GeforcerFX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

my run, need to work on it some more, and prob not gonna keep using the r34.
Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita

Return to “Weekly Challenges & Events”