Ferrari 812 Superfast '17

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:
Miao wrote:And just like any Ferrari, this one looks better in yellow. :P
:violence-smack:

Every car from Maranello, badged with the Cavallino Rampante, looks best in Rosso Corsa.
Why? Because it is the Italian racing color and that is where Ferrari's Heritage originates.

I like my Ferrari's in blue, as i think looks better imo. :mrgreen:
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Madman, I agree with you for every Ferrari ever...except this one. I think Miao has a point, this one looks really good in yellow! It's not that it looks bad in red, but I would buy one in yellow because it just looks brilliant on this car! On top of that, that yellow one doesn't have that little diffuser, and I think it looks better without it than with it.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yellow is the Belgian racing color and Blue the French.
Ferrari used to ship in official racing colors only.

I don´t dislike them in Yellow, but think a Ferrari should always be red. :loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Every car from Maranello, badged with the Cavallino Rampante, looks best in Rosso Corsa.
How can ya say that when the image you put down bellow has much more yellow than red? Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Miao wrote:
MadManCK wrote:Every car from Maranello, badged with the Cavallino Rampante, looks best in Rosso Corsa.
How can ya say that when the image you put down bellow has much more yellow than red? Image
The yellow shield pops best on a red surface.... :woot:

Especially the scuderia version

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I still think dark blue is prettier but Red and Yellow are both good options, but i always liked blue Ferrari's more.

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

I also think that Ferraris look better in blue than in red, mainly the 250 GTO and the one you posted on the previous page.

To be honest, I always find myself likin' Ferrari's cars more in other colours rather than the traditional rosso corsa. The F40 in black, the 250 GTO in blue, the LaFerrari in yellow, the 575M Marenello in silver, the GTB Fiorano in orange... just a few examples. Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Ferraris should be green!!! :mrgreen:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It does sound awesome

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:45 pm It does sound awesome

Yea it does, but to bad it looks so fugly.

Return to “The Showroom”