Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Sorry for the delay Luny. :oops:
ImageImage
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

After combined around 2 hours and probably 100 starts :facepalm: i had my first more or less fast run(s) tonight.

Here you see the fastest run so far (2:43.246 min.):

Last night i was driving on hardcore but was struggling to go under 2:49 minutes. Tonight the fist run on sport brought me up to a 2:44. While it was raining in Washington i went jumping the car up to 1497 and it seems to be a better choice on that car as the time shows. But at the end it still wasn't a clean run yet. I'm pretty confident that i also can do a run under 2:40 if the traffic lets me. ;)

A full video (with outtakes and stuff) will follow as summary of the hole week after the challenge is over.

btw: Koru and I had luck not crashing into each other. ^^

Have a good night you all. :)
Cruising is not a crime
Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi all :D
Donnie drove me almost to clean up, but we were lucky again nothing happened. ;)
I have also been driving very long and unsuccessfully in the home of all trucks and buses.
It was cruel to push through double-sided truck snakes and yet to one krepieren. :angry-screaming:
But then I had luck and almost no traffic.
I was totally surprised and I went to the beginning unfortunately too cautiously otherwise I could have been a bit faster. 8-)
But am still satisfied and has fun despite buses and trucks.
Here is the picture with my best time.
2017-09-26.png
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

Since i'm tired and ready to go to bed we do it short and sweet. Day 3 of the challenge and the traffic was a mess again.

Who ever is responsible for setting up this race gets a slap in the face. :loll: *goestothenextmirror*

But i have a new personal best time: 2:41.102 min. Here is the run.

Let's see what tomorrow brings. I wish you good luck and less traff**k. :rightthumbup:
Cruising is not a crime
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Traffic is really a nightmare in Washington DC. Must be those Trump Trucks :D

Managed a 2.40.7 in my first stint. On a drying track and with lots of trucks and heavy traffic.
On HC mode and in my slightly whobbly Playseat Challenge. Not too bad.
The Crew2017-9-27-17-0-17.png
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Nice one Mad, but damn now i need to improve my time more as the MadMan is chasing me down now :P
The-DOG
Rookie
Rookie

Well folks, 1:44;982 is the best i can do for now.
Had to go down to sport's mode too, since in hardcore my car kept going on it's back for no reason
other then the WR stunt handling (or something like that lol)
After 6 try's that ended with me rolling over and playing dead i lowered it to sports and this was the result.

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I know i have more pace, as i hit a car head on, but continued to the finish and got a 2:38 time so i think i could potentially go for a 2:35 if everything goes well - which it hardly never does.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

On HC the Perf Rod has a tendency to make wheelies or go on two wheels, even flip. I had a few crash cams for no reason. But if you adjust the pace enough in these places, you can manage on HC. Going flatout is almost impossible to achieve, depending on traffic and other players.
There are some places where you can cut, but the Hot Rod becomes unstable and uncontrollable quickly and trees are always waiting.

2.35 would be very fast indeed. Maybe when there is no traffic like in your run with Koru. But some parked cars are also in the way and it is easy to misjudge a corner. Better to drive with a little margin. It might pay off in the end.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Ralph68
New Starter
New Starter

Hi Guys

I heard about your challenge from Dog thought I'd join in on the fun and give it a go. I know this isn't fastest time but I wanted to make a post and say Hi being the noob in the room. lol

02:48.410 hc/cp

Return to “Weekly Challenges & Events”