The Crew 2 Chat

snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

dpuff wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:11 am Still waiting on that tdu3 someday.
Everyone one is, and it won't be a complete re-badge with minor additions like Ubisoft have done..
nathan is a mexican!!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Re-shade clearly looks more natural. But latest Crew2 visibility adjustments have been made with PvP and racing in mind. Not so much realism. Before it was almost impossible to finish certain events without crashing into something. I even know of certain individuals who cranked up their TV or monitor settings to max to turn IT's dark nights into more enjoyable and foremost driveable conditions. Too bad it took them so long to fix these issues.
But, TBH this re-shade setting is what they should have gone for themselves.

There are of course more ways to apply shader settings than just his preset. But it looks pretty good. :party:

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=2984&p=58661#p58661
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

I just updated some settings on the .ini file of the reshade with some visual improvements and better performance.
New .ini file download link also updated.
Check the post to see the changes

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=2984&p=58661#p58661
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

That sounds interesting and i'm on the edge to test it. I only fear performancedrops since i tested ReShade for The Crew (with my old pc) and got massive performanceissues with it.
Cruising is not a crime
BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

DonnieBrasco wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:51 am That sounds interesting and i'm on the edge to test it. I only fear performancedrops since i tested ReShade for The Crew (with my old pc) and got massive performanceissues with it.
With my GTX 1060 6GB I can run reshade without problems sometimes on high density object areas frames oscillate between 50-60 but not a gameplay issue.
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

Then my 1080 should handle it. ;) I will take a deeper look into it when i have the time for it.
Cruising is not a crime
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Haven't played The Crew 2 in about 6 months so nice to see IworyTower actually does stuff, to bad it was to little to late to keep me playing it at the beginning.

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Yea, that toke 1 hour of driving from Miami to LA to figure out why i hate IvoryTower and them forcing a damn season pass on you - and i refuse to pay for it as i won't support those french crackpods with more money. Also i hate that i also have either to dark nights or to blinding sun in your eyes so you barely can see the road, plus my eyes get is super dry playing this game. Maybe i should just play The Crew 1 instead as it was a better game imo.
GeforcerFX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

So was the resolution scaler option there at launch? Cause I don't remember seeing it, and that would have been immensely helpful for the last year that I couldn't play the game on any of my computers. Decided to test my new APU with the game since it was installed on the HDD i through into the build and noticed the scaler option, which allows this new APU's GPU to play it and keep it looking playable. Guess I can finally play the game now, just bought it on xbox one for cheap but would rather play on PC with a few friends that have it.
Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

TT8 has just been finished and there is a lot of cool new stuff to look forward to. Including new customizing options and new style of events and competitions. Bringing some new life into Crew2 during this spring is badly needed to keep the game active and playing it interesting. :violin:
There are still some features missing that are really needed, but are not included in this upcoming update. :doh:

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “The Crew 2”