Re: Latest videos and photos of The Crew

No votes

Total votes: 0
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Fulysic wrote:i only pay in other peoples currency i never pay in AUS $$ so im talking 100 ponds :rightthumbup:

:flags-australia: :auto-layrubber:
:auto-checkeredflag: FULYSIC :auto-checkeredflag:
Lol, that is a lot of cash for just a poster... :2thumbsup:

:woot:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I've had a long think about this so before this gets out of hand I have decided not to put the poster up for auction :o

I have two reasons for this decision, first the poster wasn't given to me to sell it was supposed to be a prize in the Birthday competition unfortunately it arrived two weeks to late. :shock:
Secondly I don't think its right to sell it (I also don't think all the people at Ivory Tower who took the time to sign the poster would be happy if I sold it to make money) even if the money went towards the running costs of the site.

However this doesn't mean I am going to keep it :o so what I am going to do is wait till The Crew game comes out and then think up some kind of competition that can be played out in-game ( it will not be a race and winner takes all) not sure how to work it yet I will need to get the feel of the full game first but it will more than likely consist of more than one task. :twisted:
The competition will be open to ALL members of TDUDT including staff. :D (then if the winner wants to sell it it's up to them)
Watch this space. :D Image Poster size 72x89 cm
ImageImage
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Just noticed the Poll sorry guys. :(
ImageImage
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

That poll was about the idea for an auction in general. Off course a relic like the Ivory Poster would sweeten the pie. But there are other options as well.

Turning the Poster in a nice competition thing is a great idea.

Maybe the signed poster can be more valuable than you think. The devs would probably be proud to see it at Christie's. :mrgreen:

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:That poll was about the idea for an auction in general. Off course a relic like the Ivory Poster would sweeten the pie. But there are other options as well.
Sorry misunderstood the poll thing. :?
ImageImage
Pca9
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Shit! I didn't see this until now, I've been looking for "the crew poster" post after we talked on twitter, I really really want a poster! :2thumbsup: But I live in Norway, and I have no clue what the shipping cost will be, anyone where I can check it?
Money may not buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a ferrari than on a bus
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Pca9 wrote:Shit! I didn't see this until now, I've been looking for "the crew poster" post after we talked on twitter, I really really want a poster! :2thumbsup: But I live in Norway, and I have no clue what the shipping cost will be, anyone where I can check it?
Sent you a PM. :D
ImageImage
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

How big is the poster? What are the dimensions?
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

dpuff wrote:How big is the poster? What are the dimensions?
If you look 7 posts back it is stated under the poster; Poster size 72x89 cm ;)
ImageImage
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:
dpuff wrote:How big is the poster? What are the dimensions?
If you look 7 posts back it is stated under the poster; Poster size 72x89 cm ;)
I looked for the dimensions in the first post of this thread where the poster is shown, but thanks. :)

Return to “The Crew Game”