GRID Autosport

This is Racing
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Absolutely love the new club design :rightthumbup: :rightthumbup: :rightthumbup:
Looks fantastic :woot:
ImageImage
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Silver Surfer 1 & 2 :party:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Nice paintz :2thumbsup:

Update from Codies about DLC and other stuff
GRID Autosport // A Note on Future Content
By Ben Walke @BenWalke · On July 15, 2014

Now that we’re a few laps past the launch of GRID Autosport, we thought it would be a good time to talk about the extra content that we’re planning on adding to the game over the next few months.

Many of you that have picked up the Season Pass have raised the question; “just what will I get?” We understand that silence around a Season Pass can raise a number of concerns, which is why we’re here today to give you a rough outline.
Car Packs

There will be three car packs for GRID Autosport:

Best of British
Coupe Style
Road & Track

We’ll have more info on the content of these packs a bit closer to the time of release.

Autosport_Screen_Blog_13
Mini-Expansions

When we first talked about GRID Autosport receiving Mini-Expansions a lot of you were incredibly positive, which is great! At the heart of each pack is a brand new single player championship and along with it a selection of tracks, routes and cars.

Each pack is built around a theme:

Sprint Pack
Touring Car Legends Pack
Drag Racing Pack

As well as content, we also know that timing is vitally important to you. With that said, we can confirm that all DLC is currently scheduled to be released before October 2014.

As mentioned above, a Season Pass is available on both PC and PlayStation 3, and each DLC pack will also be available to buy separately across all formats.

Patches

In addition to new content we’re also hard at work on patches for the game, some of which you will have already seen deployed and others that are still on their way. These patches aren’t only for fixing any niggles or issues that you’ve helped identify but we’re also committed to improving the game where possible, based on your feedback.

One such feature will be a virtual rear view mirror, which will soon make its way into a PC patch. Alongside this we will also be allowing advanced controller options to be available for all peripherals, regardless of whether or not they are on our supported list. While we cannot say for certain how your controller will work, the options being available should allow you some degree of control over them.

Both of these features are currently undergoing our QA process and we’re hoping to push them live very soon.

Autosport_Screen_Blog_06

Playlist changes are also something that’s due to happen, again, based on your feedback. When we first heard that you were disappointed that some circuits were not making many appearances we took the opportunity to do some investigating. Once we’d dug deep into the playlist rotations we took the decision to change things up a little.

The end result is that you should now see more GP Routes (the right way around as some may call it) making an appearance and we’ve also increased the number of tracks available to each discipline, which should ensure that all your favourite locations make an appearance across a number of disciplines.

We’ve been blown away by all the feedback we’ve received so far and we look forward to once again meeting you on the track.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The new Weekly challenges. :mrgreen:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Hoping the Sprint DLC will include the Okutama off grid 2.

Or just expanding the okutama we have now. It's my favorite circuit, and I want more :P
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

There are a lot of tracks and track variations that are not unlocked yet. But some fresh locations would be awesome as well. As long as they are used online as well.

As i also grabbed the season pass earlier, i'm looking forward to the new cars as well :mrgreen:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

This weeks challenges are a weird combination of easy and tough battles. Some are impossible to get to Platinum without tuning the vehicle. A thing you can only do when you own that specific car. And with a limited number of slots it can be a hassle.

I picked this weeks Hot Hatch challenge to see how far i can get. I managed 7th over all with this try. VW Golf R is fully tuned at L50.
The Paris Track is awesome. :2thumbsup:

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

:woot:

GRID Autosport // Multiplayer Playlist Changes
By Ben Walke @BenWalke · On July 15, 2014

One of the things we’re deeply committed to is ensuring the multiplayer experience is as good as possible. Part of this process revolves around the feedback you’ve provided and since launch we’ve been carefully sifting through everything you’ve had to say.

Currently we’re busy preparing a number of improvements that are due to come in an upcoming patch; including advanced controller options for all wheels and controllers, a virtual rear view mirror and we’re also tweaking the matchmaking system to ensure finding games is a much smoother process.

Today though we’re here to talk about playlists, and one thing we’ve been hearing from your feedback is that you want more variety in the available tracks.

As such we’ll be making the following changes in an upcoming patch:

Increased number of potential routes across each of the five disciplines
Increased number of GP routes that appear
Ensured all locations feature prominently (See Red Bull Ring)

Autosport_Screen_Blog_10

What this means is that when you play GRID Autosport online, the playlists will now offer a lot more variety, as the total number of route / discipline combinations has increased over 400%, with both forwards and reversed route variations included wherever possible.

The routes chosen for each vehicle class have been tailored to suit their performance; with high-power vehicles featuring the longest, most challenging routes and vice versa.

The number of times a location could appear is something we’re also looking at and the changes made will ensure the likes of Istanbul, Spa and Red Bull Ring all appear across each appropriate discipline.

If we take Istanbul Park as an example, in the previous playlist rotation it would never appear within the Endurance discipline and the chances of it appearing within Touring were marginal.

This has now been fixed and fans of both disciplines will be pleased to see the track making more of an appearance throughout the online ecosystem.

Autosport_Screen_Blog_14

The patch is currently scheduled to arrive on PC very soon and is going through our internal QA process as we speak. Looking ahead, the changes described above will also be included in a patch that is set to arrive on consoles in the near future.

We’ll continue to monitor feedback once the patch is live so please do keep the feedback coming.

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Think i caught some future DLC cars ^^

McLaren F1 LM / GTR

Cadillac CTS -V

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Nice catch. But a bit lame that the Grid Bully Ai can drive them, before we do. :twisted:

:lol:

Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

http://www.tlukforum.com/apps/forums/to ... -cars-list" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here's a list of what we found, guess I'll have to add the caddy too!
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3

Return to “Grid Autosport”