No votes

Total votes: 0
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

7.7Gb update downloading now... :party:

Lots of work today, don't know if i can play. But it will be ready when i can :D
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Just loaded up The Crew (Wild Run) and it says in a bulletin news-bar up top that the Wild Run will first be available in the Uplay and Steam store at 6 PM Paris time so that's in 4 hours.

But i just got my code and activated it and the games is up to update, it helped litting a fire under the support team on the site i bought the key from :P
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some weird logic in the default wheel config, right peddle shifter was nitro and left one was ok/enter. Weird French logic i suppose.
I had to reconfigure the lot.

Cool thing is that the Fanatec shifter lights work now. Looks cool. 8-)
I will drive more manual now for sure.

Graphs look epic. Back to the game. :party:

EDIT: Sounds have improved a lot. I just drove the GT-R and it does not sound like shampoo anymore.

Steering response is improved. Makes cars more easy to control. HC mode gives a bit more feel as before.

Some FPS drops in heavy rain. I run everything on max, so maybe tone down a little on details.

Police does not seem to have much issues with wet track. Don't know if they follow the same physic rules as the drivers.
Had a blast escaping in a heavy rain shower, sliding over the road in the GT-R. That was something else.
No matter what new game modes they added, the base driving has improved. :party:

Back to work :character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Downloading the update now but don't think I will have the time to give it a go till the weekend. :(
Also got the Twitch live stream on wile I catch up with some paperwork. ;)
ImageImage
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Downloading the update now. Without the expansion it is a 2Gb update. See how it looks soon. Have not played for months so it should feel somewhat new.

Edit: An hour later with issues. When game started the graphics glitched, quit and restarted. Then I ran the verify files routine and there are problems. Supposedly repairing now but I do not see any progress bar or any sign something is happening. Give it a bit longer and see what happens.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Finished downloading a wile ago (only took 28min, long live fibre broadband :D ) still haven't tried it yet but will as soon as I get time. :auto-driving:
Also found out wile listening to the wild run stream that you can customise the look of your bike rider, cool. 8-)
ImageImage
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Had a blast this evening, i found a decent summit pvp lobby, and just grinded me some cash, and first after a while i noticed Thaddeus201 was in it had some close and fun races, as everybody is in the same cars it heats up the action :D

But the PvP grind got me my RUF RT-35 only just got it, so can't talk about the handling, but i like the overall game mechanics ;)
Fullstock RUF RT-35
Fullstock RUF RT-35
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Took a while to update and then the game prompted me to update video drivers, so I did that. Played for a half hour or so before it was time to make dinner. Will play more tomorrow, other stuff happening next. I do enjoy the graphics update and I got to play some content from Wild Run, Drove a big truck, drag race, and drift all in one new mission. I suppose that is the teaser stuff to get me to buy. All competitive stuff, bikes and new cars are not needed, so I will hold off. I enjoy just a drive now and then and not quite as big a racing game/car fan as most of you. Enjoyed what I played though for the short time I played.
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

If I own the crew gold edition do I have to buy the expansion because on steam it is not list under my DLC ssort of confused
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Fulysic wrote:If I own the crew gold edition do I have to buy the expansion because on steam it is not list under my DLC ssort of confused
This is bad. They should have sorted that weeks ago.

I think you need steam versions of DLC or Expansions to work with a Steam copy of The Crew. Not sure though.

Return to “The Crew Game”