The Petrolheads Thread

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

This is the most hypocrite car in the world, the Prius. It screems the kind of treatment this garage has done on it. Like placing a Hellcat engine in it. They could have taken a Toyota racing engine to be brand correct.

:loll:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

What I would do is remove all decals give it a stock color and the see the utter shock of other cars who pull up left of you at the lights. :lol:
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

SpeedFreak.be wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 5:03 pm What I would do is remove all decals give it a stock color and the see the utter shock of other cars who pull up left of you at the lights. :lol:
Turn it into a real sleeper and wake up the hypocrites :lol:

PS A Prius uses more fuel than an average VW Golf does. :eeek:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Love this resto modded Dino. The original V6 was not that bad, as it was the engine in the Rallye winning Lancia Stratos.
But this F40 based V8, bored from 2.88 to 3.6 is just awesome. Great job.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I like resto-mods, especially if they are done well, like this Dino. Here is another short movie from the makers of the car.

SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

saw that car stunning, just stunning
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The prices of the Ferrari 250 series have gone through the roof in recent Years. But they are considered to be the finest work of the Ferrari brand. When metal was still shaped into beautiful forms and engines still sounded great.

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

A McLaren F1 without the muffler :violin:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lamborghini V12 :musicheadphones:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Resto-mod, rebuild, even with an official GM Corvette license. :shock:

Return to “The Showroom”