Hot Wheels

with improved PRO settings, i got down to this:
(so i'm done here)

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I really hated to "Liberty Walk" my Ford Mustang Boss 429. But it drives so much better now. :mrgreen:

Will it be possible to beat Donnies time with a scruffy old controller? Probably not. But we will give it another try later this week, maybe tweak some settings and be more patient in certain corners. It is already hard to drive clean all the way. :oops:

This challenge turned out to be much better than i anticipated. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:22 pm I really hated to "Liberty Walk" my Ford Mustang Boss 429. But it drives so much better now. :mrgreen:
I also hate it sometimes to "destroy" the cars with widebody, because some really look awkward. But the widebody has an effect on the handling, as stupid as it sounds in an arcadegame.
Lunytrickz wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:33 pm Image
...now we're talking. :2thumbsup: I give it also a go later that week.
Cruising is not a crime
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

still with grannyshifting automatic. btw what is now the finishtime for the challenges in the timezone we all are living in?

Cruising is not a crime
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Challenge ends at 12 CEST 8-)

Nice drive, maybe we will give it another try. :lol:

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:07 am Challenge ends at 12 CEST 8-)
So you just forgot the "C" in the first post.^^ Maybe you correct that to prevent future confusions. (Not sure if you saw what Koru asked here the other day.)

Here is the next challenge.
restriction: Lotus Evora Overcut Edition

While thinking about the next challenge i remembered a challenge we had here for TC1, which was pretty challenging and also pretty annoying back then. The "Capital City Clash"

What i didn't remember was that it was also me who set up this challenge backthen. :D

I was thinking about using one of the Hot Rods again, but i didn't want two grannyshifting messes in a row to deal with. So i chose the Lotus which is pretty decent when it comes to this.
Cruising is not a crime
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Korulax wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:45 pm Ich will im nachhinein an dem Ergebnis nichts ändern aber auf der 1 Seite steht was von Ende "Est 22 Uhr" :roll: das ist nach unserer Zeit 16 Uhr ,davon bin ich ausgegangen.
So wie es aussieht kann ich an der jetzigen Challenge nicht teilnehmen :think: . Das Rennen habe ich vor einiger Zeit mal gefahren und seit dem ist das nicht mehr bei mir vorhanden.
Ich habe auch gesucht aber wen ich alles in den Filter eingebe steht da keine Strecke vorhanden. Ich werde zwar nochmal versuchen aber habe da wenig Hoffnung :(
Ahh, i overlooked this post. Thanks to Donnie for pointing that out.

It states that the first challenge ended Saturday the 22th at noon (12 CEST). Not at 22 CEST.

All challenges end at 12 CEST on Saturday. Hope this clears it up. 8-)

:rulez:

Return to “The Crew 2”