Nvidia Pascal

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote:
MadManCK wrote:That power solution looks a lot nicer than the default cables. Just grab it. 8-)
Alittle bit better, but whats the point if i cannot fit in in my current setup ?
It might just fit. Hose is a little in the way. But you do have a nice cable mod already.

Just grab it :D
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Nah i doubt it would, it would be right up against the reservoir and look like crap so we'll just have to see how much they charge for shipping.

And right now i'm filling out the EVGA Advanced RMA (aka Cross RMA) so i put the value of a new card and they ship me a new card ASAP and then i ship my card back once i got the new card. ;) But the bloody RMA detail site keeps timing out just as i finish filling out the RMA...... :angry-banghead:

So now i'm writing it in Word to copypaste it over.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

O M F G :shock:
Skærmbillede 2016-11-12 20.56.22.png
EVGA wants a jaw dropping 18 euros to ship the bloody PowerLink adapter, so that is a BIG NO NO.

It was supposed to be "free" and then they add a UPS USA to EU shipping cost on it, they should have shipped it from EVGA EU's store and not a the A-holes in USA.

EVGA failed.... yet again.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

That is a ripp-off. Part is worth the same.

Why don't they use their own shipping network to EU?
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:That is a ripp-off. Part is worth the same.

Why don't they use their own shipping network to EU?
Read something about the EVGA EU store undergoing a move to a new location or something like that, but that still don't justify it.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Just reply to them that these shipping costs are not accaptable. They can not hide behind some moving office story, as the shipping goes to warehouses and not their shop.

There has been some more info leaked about the upcoming GTX1080Ti. It will have 10Gb of Vram. And will be based on the same chip as the Titan X. But for less than 1.000€, if the Indian price tag is a good indication for it.

Nice "budget" Titan it will be. :party:

http://videocardz.com/64303/rumor-nvidi ... 0gb-memory

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Well i don't need the PowerLink adapter anyway so i'll just forget about it, and speed the money on my bikes instead, the bikes took a beat this season, my road bike have a leaking front brake caliper that i noticed before it ruined the expensive brake pads, but it is still 40 euros for a new one, but been 2 years since the last caliper started to act strange i just wish i could have spotted the issues before as i just got some bike parts a few days ago, but biking is expensive in the upkeep but still cheaper than a car.

The new 1080 Ti should pretty good, but 10 GB VRAM is abit strange, but if they think it is good then it is good i guess, but i think everyone is looking at AMD's VEGA to be something special atleast i am.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

@Mad
Do you still think i should buy this ugly ass PowerLink, it even fit in the Define S and tons of other normal cases it is only the big fridge sized cases it works it.

So nope never gonna happen EVER... and the thing is giving me eyecancer :shock:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Than stick to your custom sleeved cable mod cables. They don't look bad anyway :lol:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

My RMA cross shipping has been approved now i just need to put up 460 euros and they'll ship me a new card, it suddenly got real. :mrgreen:

But 460 euros is pretty much all i have on my credit card at the moment, but since i get it back it is worth it to get a new card and another chance at the lottery.

Return to “PC”