General Car Chat

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Jaguar I-Pace concept But lets face it if it looks like that it is an instant winner 8-)

Looks like Jaguar is going to show Tesla how to design an electric crossover, and if the design goes to production then it is one sexy car and it going to be electric, shots fired Tesla you better take notice as your cars are fugly as hell. :mrgreen:

MIAO, letting you make the thread for it.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Electric cars looking ugly was introduced by Toyota with the Prius. :lol:

But the Tesla's are not really ugly. Only the small one is.

This Jaguar has a much more appealing design for sure.
If they leave it like that it will be an instant winner. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Bear304 wrote:MIAO, letting you make the thread for it.
Thanks, BEAR304 . I'll get right on it. :mrgreen:
MadManCK wrote:But the Tesla's are not realy ugly. Only the small one is.
That big POS they call Model X isn't exactly pretty. Even the Prius is better lookin' than that.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

not into Jags
though i liked the XJ220 and that new (but to expencive) take on the recovered E type chasis #s

here something else for the future ^^

TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote:But the Tesla's are not really ugly. Only the small one is.
Don't know about that, in my opinion the Tesla Roadster is the best looking car they have done so far.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

TheLuigi907 wrote:
Don't know about that, in my opinion the Tesla Roadster is the best looking car they have done so far.
I think he was referrin' to the Model 3, or at least I hope so. Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Miao wrote:
TheLuigi907 wrote:
I think he was referrin' to the Model 3, or at least I hope so. Image
There is no other "small" Tesla than the Model 3

It is good that the big car corporations wake up now. But Tesla has paved the way.
In my Country they try to get rid of the tax benefits when buying an electrical car. Are they afraid of the Tesla success?
More likely they see that they will lose the revenues from gasoline. Tax in my Country is ridiculous anyway. Illegal even, according to EU rules :roll:

But thanks to the inconsistent laws and rule making, regarding electrical Cars, Musk has not expanded on the Factory he has built over here, but instead bought another one in Germany.
So the short sighted Government shoots themselves in the foot, when it comes to creating new jobs.

Only real big mistake Musk has made so far, is the end of the free charging for new Tesla buyers. That was one of the cherries on the cake.

And in the very near future, they will have to stand up to the other car manufacturers. Lets see how they will deal with the competition. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote:There is no other "small" Tesla than the Model 3
How come that be? The Tesla Roadster is a small car with almost the same proportions of a Lotus Elise. :|

But whatever, I already got it you were calling the Model 3 ugly and not the Roadster.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Tesla Roadster was Tesla's first project and in fact based on the Lotus. But the light weight Lotus went fat boy quickly with double the mass, due to the battery packs. :lol:
And despite that, it still had a poor range. A lot has happened since.

The current line up is what i'm talking about.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

looking forward to this :party:

Premiere this Friday the 18th November on Amazon Prime UK

Return to “The Showroom”