MadManCK wrote:Image

looking forward to this :party:

Premiere this Friday the 18th November on Amazon Prime UK
Nice ^^ the old farts are back, but i'm not gonna pay amazon to see them :doh:

Here's Mr. Christian explaining how his no gears transmision works

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Mann that guy is a ginius, how dos Mr. come up with these new and inovative things??? everytime again :geek:

Here a forgoten JDM classic
it already had 4 wheel steering 25 years ago

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Audi will be retirin' from the WEC, but new teams are comin' in, particularly in the LMP1 class.
CHARLES BRADLEY wrote:Russian company BR Engineering will step up to the LMP1 category of the 2018 FIA World Endurance Championship with a prototype racecar designed in collaboration with Dallara, and run by SMP Racing.

BR Engineering president Boris Rotenberg and Andrea Pontremoli, CEO of Dallara have signed an agreement for a joint development of the BR1 machine in 2017, which will be run in the LMP1-L class of the 2018 WEC by Russian team SMP Racing.

The BR Engineering project started in Italy today, and together with Dallara they will spend all of 2017 on design, construction, studies and tests, as well as the FIA homologation process.

Renowned race team ART Grand Prix will be involved in the development of the car via trackside operations.

The new chassis will be created in accordance with the FIA regulations for LMP1 prototypes in the WEC. It is the next step for BR Engineering after the launch in 2015 of its BR01 LMP2 car, which took third place in the 2016 European Le Mans Series in 2016, pole position in the Rolex 24 at Daytona and a podium finish in this year’s 24 Hours of Le Mans.

New LMP1 focus

BR Engineering’s decision to focus efforts on the development of a new prototype, with a target to continue in 2018 in the FIA WEC and return to Le Mans, was influenced by the restriction of the list of companies admitted to manufacturing cars in the LMP2 category, as well as Audi leaving the LMP1-H category.

“We raised a challenge to ourselves,” said BR Engineering president Rotenberg. “It was possible to buy a chassis of one of the four manufacturers of LMP2 for a season, also it was possible to leave for good, but we have always chosen our own path.

“Not necessarily, and not always the easiest, but [this way] is for sure the most interesting and promising. The aim of the project was and remains the development of Russian motorsport, including the technology sector.

“We invest a lot in support of the Russian drivers to help talented children to start a career in karting and successfully continue it in the GT, prototypes or single-seaters. Our prototype LMP2 BR01 is the first Russian car on the Le Mans podium.”

Speaking about the new LMP1 project, he added: “BR1 is the continuation of this project, aimed primarily at attracting higher technology in our country. Dallara’s name is known to anyone who is familiar with the motor racing.

“Now we have become partners, and BR Engineering’s new project has started here in Italy, where the best designers and engineers, both from Russia and from Europe, will create a Russian prototype for Russian team SMP Racing. They are going to face a lot of work.”

Dallara is a chassis supplier for IndyCar, FIA WEC, ELMS, GP2, GP3, Formula 3.5 V8, Super Formula, F3 and Formula E. It already collaborates with manufacturers Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bugatti, Ferrari, KTM, Lamborghini, Maserati and more.

BR Engineering will now have its own office in Dallara’s factory in Parma.
If BR Engineering's new LMP could just look like their current LMP2...

ImageImage
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Dallara is a very experienced racing company. They have made chassis for about every racing class, including F1. So with Boris' Roebelski and a good engine/hybrid drive they can rock.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lunytrickz wrote:
MadManCK wrote:Image

looking forward to this :party:

Premiere this Friday the 18th November on Amazon Prime UK
Nice ^^ the old farts are back, but i'm not gonna pay amazon to see them :doh:
I have seen ep1 of Grand Tour and it was great. Top Gear 2.0 with less celebrities... ;)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

3milj/epi :mrgreen: half of that as salery for those old farts i guess ^^

this vid explains itself 8-)

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

another vid that speaks for itself :mrgreen:

Mauricio_Zika
Rookie
Rookie

another uncreative way of bypassing the new rule of this thread :facepalm:

you can do better than that, anyone can...
-Sorry, I'm too lazy to create a signature-
ENZO
New Starter
New Starter

Mauricio_Zika wrote:another uncreative way of bypassing the new rule of this thread :facepalm:

you can do better than that, anyone can...
Off Topic
If I were you I would just block the above user for a better forum experience.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lunytrickz wrote:another vid that speaks for itself :mrgreen:

Great line-up and great winner. But the way these chaps were talking about it was a bit of a turn down.
Nice track location as well.

End of the Year comparisons will pop up in more places. Always great to watch. :party:
ENZO wrote:
Off Topic
If I were you I would just block the above user for a better forum experience.
I would rather like to block anybody who keeps trying to derail this thread. But blocking is for the weak.
That video was on topic, both your comments are not.

Return to “The Showroom”