Project M Wi-fi Tournament 2014

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Ha! I defeated you Cain, guess that makes me the new "the best there is". Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

I wish I was awake at the time you made the match, it looks like it was fun. Stupid timezones. :(
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Aaeroniro
Rookie
Rookie

These cool things only happens when I'm out, remember to invite me the next time you people do a 4 player battle royale, please. :mrgreen:
Officially unregistered.
Warachia
Mechanic
Mechanic

DarkBenedito-BR wrote:
Cain wrote:Wow good gaming night, I had a lot of fun today, and I just learned something: Never play 2 VS 2 with DarkBenedito.
I already told you it was an accident, moreover, it's you who got in my way while I was charging that atack.
Same excuse you used with me. :angry-tappingfoot:
Cain
Mechanic
Mechanic

DarkBenedito-BR wrote:
Cain wrote:Wow good gaming night, I had a lot of fun today, and I just learned something: Never play 2 VS 2 with DarkBenedito.
I already told you it was an accident, moreover, it's you who got in my way while I was charging that atack.
You really need to learn some team battle tacts...
Tsukishima wrote:Ha! I defeated you Cain, guess that makes me the new "the best there is". Image
Not even in a hundred years.
PSN: Cain211-RO
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Cain wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:Ha! I defeated you Cain, guess that makes me the new "the best there is". Image
Not even in a hundred years.
But I still won it though. :whistle:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Warachia
Mechanic
Mechanic

I have an important announcement to make:

DarkBenedito-BR is quitting the tournament.Don't know if anyone noticed it yet, but he's not logging in recently(look at the "online users over the last 24 hours), the reason? he's without internet at home. :(

How did I get this information? Well you should know that DB and me are friends IRL, today I found him while having lunch at the restaurant near the university, and he asked me to tell this to everyone. Nothing to worry about, according to him he's just changing his ISP, the bastard is going to have 30MBps while I'm left here with 5MBps. :x
Aaeroniro
Rookie
Rookie

Is he aware that he has until the end of the month to finish the matches? That's plenty of time to change your ISP.
Officially unregistered.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

When I changed ISP my internet kept going down every 5 minutes during 1 week. Image

Warachia, can you find DarkBenedito IRL again and ask him if he's really sure about that? I would be grateful. :geek:
GodEneru
Apprentice
Apprentice

Couldn't he give us the message himself by using public wi-fi? If I had no internet I would do that.

Return to “General Gaming”