TDUDT Challenge

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It looks like Donnie won this one. :party:

As you can not do 2 challenges in a row, i will now ask another player to make next weeks challenge.
Or make one myself ;)

Also did a first attempt on the Lotus Capitol Challenge. Those parked cars... :angry-banghead:
Washington will never be the same after we will take over the Country. :smoking:

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:31 am It looks like Donnie won this one. :party:

As you can not do 2 challenges in a row, i will now ask another player to make next weeks challenge.
Or make one myself ;)

Also did a first attempt on the Lotus Capitol Challenge. Those parked cars... :angry-banghead:
Washington will never be the same after we will take over the Country. :smoking:

:character-blues:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

OK, in order to prevent the Southern German Armed Forces to come after the Castle, i have decided to let Korulax make the next challenge (starting at 19 august, 2023 after midday). After all he did beat Donnies Mini Cooper time, but out of contention. :mrgreen:

Hope this will "fix" the situation. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:10 pm OK, in order to prevent the Southern German Armed Forces to come after the Castle, i have decided to let Korulax make the next challenge (starting at 19 august, 2023 after midday). After all he did beat Donnies Mini Cooper time, but out of contention. :mrgreen:

Hope this will "fix" the situation. :party:
I accept the task with thanks. :rightthumbup:
I'm from Bavaria that's southern German and I'm hoping to find :auto-swerve: a strong castle.
I've already wrecked the Washington cars and driven a new route :facepalm: many times, but slowly I got the line :D
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I tried a few times, but also had to restart due to the placement of the poles that prevent you from knowing in advance where to go. Nasty trick. :naughty:

The Lotus is not really the best car over curbs, but with a little luck you can take some sections in a relative straight line.
The 2.12 is about the best i can do now without fine tuning or dedicated Nitro settings.

Unfortunately this challenge, like many others, has been polluted by nasty cheaters, who can not help themselves. If they could only imagine how stupid they look on that list. :facepalm:

tim44ik
New Starter
New Starter

DonnieBrasco wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:54 am
MadManCK wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:07 am Challenge ends at 12 CEST 8-)
So you just forgot the "C" in the first post.^^ Maybe you correct that to prevent future confusions. (Not sure if you saw what Koru asked here the other day.)

Here is the next challenge.
restriction: Lotus Evora Overcut Edition

While thinking about the next challenge i remembered a challenge we had here for TC1, which was pretty challenging and also pretty annoying back then. The "Capital City Clash"

What i didn't remember was that it was also me who set up this challenge backthen. :D

I was thinking about using one of the Hot Rods again, but i didn't want two grannyshifting messes in a row to deal with. So i chose the Lotus which is pretty decent when it comes to this.
got named as cheater for some reason lol
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Show video without slipstreaming 8-)
12 seconds faster than the creator of this challenge is maybe not impossible but highly unlikely. :party:

Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:55 pm Show video without slipstreaming 8-)
12 seconds faster than the creator of this challenge is maybe not impossible but highly unlikely. :party:
ich denke das ist mit Slip Streaming denn das sind 2 Spieler und einer davon sammelt Weltrekorde :o Wir sollten uns nicht an denen
ihren Zeiten messen ;)
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

tim44ik wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:41 pm got named as cheater for some reason lol
Hello Tim,
(and possibly Fwink as well)

so i presume U wanna join in the Forums weelky challenge?
but without first introducing U'reself on the Forum?
maybe i'm oldfashioned, but that's not how we interact on this forum :|

with a proper introduction
(and hopefully some interaction on the other threads on this Forum)
U can enter the stats for next weeks challenge :2thumbsup:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Korulax wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:19 pm
ich denke das ist mit Slip Streaming denn das sind 2 Spieler und einer davon sammelt Weltrekorde :o Wir sollten uns nicht an denen
ihren Zeiten messen ;)
Yes, maybe a bit too fast by calling them out. :snooty:
I used to get a similar treatment in TDU1 and TDU2 when i ruled the leaderboards. (Ask Foiki and Mucki, they are still in recovery) And people did not understand how i could drive that fast. Or precise. A good wheel can bring an advantage.
But back than i scouted every track and practised untill i got every corner right. And memorized all of it. :ugeek:
Don't do that anymore and i play with an XBox controller. Just for fun.

Maybe manual shift and better setup and nitro tune optimizing can bring a few seconds. And slipstreaming can get you a free 5 sec. bonus, who knows. These challenges are single player events though. :shifty:

Having said that, Donnie knows this track best as he made it. And he is a pretty good wheel driver. :mrgreen:

So let's see that video :party:

Return to “The Crew 2”