GRID Autosport

This is Racing
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Grid Autosport is a fun racer. Some game modes bring a lot of entertainment.
It is a lot better than Grid 2 IMO.

Ai does everything that is NOT allowed on a track, blocking, cutting, dangerously returning to track, brake testing, ramming and catching. :?

Some (super) cars are insane to drive.

Game has some issues with online stability or stuttering image. For the rest it runs like clockwork.
Wheel support is excellent. Lots of feel and no need for adjusting. Everything works from the box. And button layout can be customized off course.

No online races done yet. First i want to do at least 1 season in every discipline in the game. :woot:

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Wow. Just had 2 of the best drives of my life in gaming. Mustang with it's V8 engine roar on San Francisco, and the Honda Integra R on Okutama (full track). Both cars felt right at home and what a treat it was.
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I know I keep saying I wont be getting this but with posts like this you guys are making it hard for me not to get it. :D
ImageImage
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:I know I keep saying I wont be getting this but with posts like this you guys are making it hard for me not to get it. :D
I'm with you on this one! I really don't want to spend any money on old Xbox games now that I have a One, but it is painfully tempting after reading all of these comments! :?
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

grooks10 wrote:
Bezrider wrote:I know I keep saying I wont be getting this but with posts like this you guys are making it hard for me not to get it. :D
I'm with you on this one! I really don't want to spend any money on old Xbox games now that I have a One, but it is painfully tempting after reading all of these comments! :?
You doing youselves a disservice then, this the one / only new racing arcade / sim thats any good imo. :mrgreen:

Lol and of cause the Xbox One can't run the old 360 games... :facepalm:

Hmm you can always go the way i did, download the pc driver and use your Xbox One controller wired on the pc and get the game cheap'ishly at G2Play, at half the ridiculous asking price of Steam

PC + XB1 controller FTW :mrgreen:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

An attempt on the Weekly challenge. "Street" with the supercars. Insane rides. Great fun.
Driven without assists and with sequential gearbox.
Koenigsegg Agera R
Still 10 sec to find before Platinum. :lol:

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

As you can see the Ai block, cuts and rams you off road. For the rest it is a cool game. :2thumbsup:

:auto-swerve:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:An attempt on the Weekly challenge. "Street" with the supercars. Insane rides. Great fun.
Driven without assists and with sequential gearbox.
Koenigsegg Agera R
Still 10 sec to find before Platinum. :lol:
For Platinum there ya need the Zonda Revo (best downforce/grip)
and agressively "use" the AI to get trough the first corners :mrgreen:

the P1 & Segg thend to drift to much and with the gayron ya REALY feel its obesity :eeek: (wich i love because its just :dance: )

but never the less: Nice vid ^^
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

The only thing stopping me buying it at the moment is the Ai, it seems a bit too over the top and aggressive to me causing you to spin out when getting knocked in the corners. :shock:
Dose anyone else think this or is it just me?
ImageImage
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lunytrickz wrote: For Platinum there ya need the Zonda Revo (best downforce/grip)
and agressively "use" the AI to get trough the first corners :mrgreen:

the P1 & Segg thend to drift to much and with the gayron ya REALY feel its obesity :eeek: (wich i love because its just :dance: )
Maybe i will try another car. But keep in mind that i drive without any assists.
Turning assists on is probably the smart thing to do with both online races and challenges. Only TC and ABS will do. But i prefer to drive without.
I will keep them switched off for offline use.

@Bez Ai is indeed very aggressive. A bit more than trading paint. Probably the arcade part of codies. Race rules of the prairie :lol: You can get used to that. It prepares for what lies ahead during online adventures.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

How Codies deals with cheatz.
if you watch the current leaderboards, the obvious cheatz are already there. And i also have read some comments about speedhackers in online races. It probably will never stop, but at least they are dealing with it.
How to report suspected cheats
One thing we won't tolerate is cheats, and since launch we've already banned a number of people from multiplayer for doing exactly that.

It's something that we actively monitor and once someone is found to be cheating, we take action.

It's great that you're all quick to help us find those suspected of cheating but it does clog the forum up with new threads and there may be a case that someone gets unfairly banded as a cheat.

If you do suspect someone as cheating then please drop us an email, with proof to [email protected]

If you do see someone on the leaderboards that doesn't look like they genuinely earned their place, don't worry, they will be dealt with :)
Source: Steam forum, Loore [developer] 28 Jun @ 11:51am

Return to “Grid Autosport”