GRID Autosport

This is Racing
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Another attempt at the weekly street challenge with the Supercars. Again with the Agera, but this time with ABS enabled. Unfortunately the brakes lock up very easy in GRID Autosport, and i had to be very conservative with the brakes before. I still drive with no other driving assists. And the back will snap at you occasionally. Exactly what i would expect from a 1200HP beast.
I think the handling has improved a lot compared to GRID2, that had forced oversteer with the Agera

This time i managed to do a platinum time, despite a few mistakes. I think a sub 5.20 time is possible if you manage to escape the AI fast in the beginning and don't make too many big errors.

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

:woot:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lunytrickz made a nice livery for the Club Car :2thumbsup:
Club TDUDT.jpg
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Ok I give up, on downloading it now. :party:
ImageImage
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Enjoy! (sure you will).
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I saw your name popup. Have fun.

Getting into online games was a bit of a hassle tonight. Still don't understand how the club points work. But lunytricks scored the first ones today. 8-)

Some picz of the Club Livery (no sunglasses included)
GRIDAutosport_avx_2014_06_30_14_11_19_215.jpg
GRIDAutosport_avx_2014_06_30_14_11_32_968.jpg
GRIDAutosport_avx_2014_06_30_14_11_35_113.jpg
:rightthumbup:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lol the brighter the better, then the noobs can better see the car, and for once use their brakes :mrgreen:
MadManCK wrote:Still don't understand how the club points work. But lunytricks scored the first ones today. 8-)
Luny believes that you would need to own the car and put the racenet club livery on it before you can win club points, so i guess we need to buy all the most common cars and put the club livery on them.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote:
MadManCK wrote:Still don't understand how the club points work. But lunytricks scored the first ones today. 8-)
Luny believes that you would need to own the car and put the racenet club livery on it before you can win club points, so i guess we need to buy all the most common cars and put the club livery on them.
Yes, something like that. But that is an insane system.
You should be rewarded club points for every win or finish with or without your own cars. I won with a loaner car today and got no points for it. :twisted:
So you will have to buy a car in every class, every sub division and apply the club livery to all of them.... :roll:

Club livery should be available as default when you select a car to race.

I don't know if it is possible to buy cars with the club. But right now it looks like you have to buy all of them yourself. I earned about 300K today. A McLaren F1 costs 2.7M without upgrades....

:eeek:

:character-blues:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:I saw your name popup. Have fun.

Getting into online games was a bit of a hassle tonight. Still don't understand how the club points work. But lunytricks scored the first ones today. 8-)

Some picz of the Club Livery (no sunglasses included)
:rightthumbup:
:auto-mysterymachine: I bet luny designed those, it looks like her favourite colours :lol:
ImageImage
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bezrider wrote: :auto-mysterymachine: I bet luny designed those, it looks like her favourite colours :lol:
:lol: the Limegreen & yellow is mine the red is Mads :2thumbsup:
i had that originaly black as a trail make idea
but after changing that to red everybody was happy, so we kept it :2thumbsup:
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Yep, you have to put your livery on the cars (club livery) to gain club XP.

Our club: LVL 10 // 2,561,212XP

Obviously you wont see this as you guys play on PC and get PC leaderboards, (we get PS3 leaderboards of course.)
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3

Return to “Grid Autosport”