PC Upgrades

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Well Corsair makes good enough stuff, but i'm just saying that my fingers didn't like the Corsair layout one bit, and i too wanted to like the K85 as it looked so nice, but it just felt like crap and i couldn't get it with MX Brown keys so i choose the Logitech layout i have come to know and like.

I had a G11 - it drowned, then a G110 - keys started to hang, and then i got the G710+, so my fingers might have been Logitech biased when they tried the Corsair, but still you should not have to think about pressing the right keys when you write on your keyboard, it should comes naturally shouldn't?

But do what you want, i'll just be there to say i told you so ;)

I only have one small issues with my G710+ keyboard and that is the CAPS lock is to easy to press by mistake and it is same height as the the keys next to it, some keyboards have it lowered abit so it isn't right next to ( A ), but this the only issue i have with it.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

So, i should change to Brown switches? I can do that. It is just that the so called speed MX are unique for this board.

http://www.corsair.com/k95rgbplatinum
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:35 pm So, i should change to Brown switches? I can do that. It is just that the so called speed MX are unique for this board.

http://www.corsair.com/k95rgbplatinum

Found this PCGamer article about the different Mechanical key switches, including the Cherry MX's. And they say that MX Speed is only for fast paced gaming, so faster than the MX Red that they said wasn't ideal for typists, while MX Brown offers a blend as speed and tactile feedback.

http://www.pcgamer.com/best-mechanical- ... or-gaming/

And i have MX Brown and i like it alot as it have speed and a good feel, and it isn't to load to type with, so when in doubt get MX Brown.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I made the request to change it. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

So what ever happened to your Cosmos II sidepanel ?

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Funny, as i thought about that yesterday. I mailed them twice but did not get any response. Maybe i will try it again. Who knows.
:mrgreen:

Obviously it took them this long to fabricate a batch. And this installation video is a smart way to draw some attention.
For the price of that side panel you can buy a complete mid tower with glass, lol :lol:

I will give them a holler.

These aluminum rings look badass too. Custom machined. Expensive.

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Did MNPCTech not send you a order conformation when you ordered it all this time ago ?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

They did send a notification that the window was back in stock in December. But not with price or shipment info.

I have sent them a new mail. More specific and with contact details. If they do not repond, i will look into other options.
This door solution is very clever. It makes use of the original hinges. And from the looks of it, it is heavy quality plexiglass.
I also ordered the fan rings.

It appears i keep spending money on a build, while it will take a while to assemble all the parts needed. I can start the build without window.
But not without motherboard. Various webshops now show stock again for the ASUS Hero. But so far i have not gotten any response to either CS mails or post deliveries. :roll:

In addition to that i will have a very busy month in March. :shock:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lol is what it says about their contact email, "All inquiries not regarding new or existing product orders may take several weeks before they're answered." Like how do they expect to sell anything then?

Did you make it the right subject when you sent your emails?

If it were me they didn't answer me i would blow up their social media like Twitter, as the buttheads need to make it a priority.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, i already got a mail from them. Within 1 hour. So, they must be eager to sell me that door :lol:

Maybe the timing is better, as last time was during holiday season and the initial response was most likely automated. 8-)

So, that will give me another thing to think about. Like cable mod. But i will like black cables best. Maybe do the build first and upgrade cables later.

Return to “PC”