The Crew 2 - Beta Testing

SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

well I'm in (pc) however downloading not right now ... some server bs try it later on. Btw md you can spread out your steam games my are divided over 2 ssd's and one HDD
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

SpeedFreak.be wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 pm well I'm in (pc) however downloading not right now ... some server bs try it later on. Btw md you can spread out your steam games my are divided over 2 ssd's and one HDD
Yes i have my games over three drives also, and I've just noticed the drive my Ubisoft games are on is starting to fill up with only 60gig left :shock: time to have a clean out i think. :chores-vacuum:
ImageImage
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

yea I mean only my modded skyrim se is over 100 GB ... on ssd

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Twitch stream if anyone missed it
ImageImage
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

SpeedFreak.be wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 6:45 pm yea I mean only my modded skyrim se is over 100 GB ... on ssd
:loll:

Yes, Skyrim does that to your HDD. I while back i tried different HDD, but Steam did not allow or like it. It appears that has changed for the better. Some games really benefit from running from SSD's. Maybe i can move my most played games to one.
I will also replace the last 3TB HDD i still have in my HTPC Server for a larger one. Maybe move Uplay to there.

Luxury probs, i suppose... :think:

Crew2 Beta is pre loaded and ready to rumble :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well tried it looks descent however I'm still in doubt I don't get the vibe I got with tdu (1 and 2) . pity and then the question for me is is it good enough to sink 100 euro into it.

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Yea i'm just annoyed they capped the popularity to 14999 when 15000+ is so much better. Like WTF Iwory closed Beta players don't even get to play the bike mission ... fail.
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

ok, NOW i can post pics :mrgreen:

The Crew 2 Screenshot 2018.05.31 - 15.06.05.78.png
The Crew 2 Screenshot 2018.05.31 - 16.14.55.62.png
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Beardroid91 wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 4:35 pm Yea i'm just annoyed they capped the popularity to 14999 when 15000+ is so much better. Like WTF Iwory closed Beta players don't even get to play the bike mission ... fail.
indeed I mean look how many youtubers feature the full game including bikes and drift. problem is with not much to do what to do the next days?

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

I gotta say, I'm extremely impressed! The cars handle really well and intuitively, which definitely wasn't the case in the first game. I'm also totally blown away by the visuals, especially on the underpowered Xbox One! :eeek:

This probably will be a game I'm willing to sink money into simply because it has a livery editor! Hahaha

I also don't buy many games, and since Project CARS 2 is my hardcore sim, I need something a little more casual and relaxing to fall back to when I feel like it.

One thing I'm not super impressed by is the map though. Yeah, they did a pretty significant re-working of the cities, but I've explored the map in the first game so thoroughly that, even with the update, the new one just feels a bit stale. I doubt that will be a problem though since I was okay with it in the transition from TDU1 to TDU2!
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)

Return to “The Crew 2”