TDU2 Hacker noob!

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
Grumpy
New Starter
New Starter

To bad they have given up on this game so many people that need a ban, here is one.......
[youtube]ovQ0yKxYMek[/youtube]
Eugene4259
Mechanic
Mechanic

Don't be so quick to accuse someone of hacking... Maybe his car runs on helium
PSN: Eugene4259
TDU2 Legends UK - Vice President[/center]
Level 73
GTAO - Level 160
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It is too bad Atari didnt follow up on their promises. But it all started with the way the game was released and maintained at the start. Contra cheat should have been implemented right from the start, including moderating of leaderboards, CRC and the game itself. The actual measures came too late and not strong enough.
If you enter the CRC now, the first thing you see is the yellow n00b face of the same dude that has been hacking the Challenges for months now. Makes you wonder what idiots keep doing that. But also is symbolic for Ataris lack of interest in this game and the community
Too bad as the game deserves a lot better and certainly the TDU Community.
I have not heard anything from Atari lately. All we know is that someone is maintaining the servers, probably Mattlab. If and when any new DLC or fixes will be released is anybodies guess right now. They even can't seem to get their Forum back online after the merger went south.
When you take a look at their other activities, they seem to put a lot of effort in porting old Arcade classics to various platforms. TDU is mentioned nowhere.
Like i mentioned before, if they don't like TDU or its community, sell the franchise to a publisher/developer who does. It has virtually unlimited potential, but first get the damn driving physics right, lol
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

You know, I seriously don't care about people hacking ingame.
As long as they don't bug you in multiplayer races 'n what not, then where's the friggin problem ?

I used to be like you, but then I started thinking --> meh, Atari doesn't give a crap about us, so why should I give a crap about ingame rules ?

Meh..

[edit]

Whahaha .. that's that RammersDelight idiot that tried to get ME banned accusing me of using speedhack back when the official forums were still up hahahahaha ... what a douchebag.

Anyways, derb...
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

RamteamJax wrote:You know, I seriously don't care about people hacking ingame.
As long as they don't bug you in multiplayer races 'n what not, then where's the friggin problem ?.
You probably think so because you hack the crap out of the game yourself.
RamteamJax wrote:I used to be like you, but then I started thinking
You're not like me. And try to think a little harder. You can do it. :loll:

Hackers, cheaters and some modders spoil the game and the fun for a lot of other players. Especially in ranked races, CRC, ORC and CVC. In addition to that the use of external programs and the altering of gamefiles can cause instability of the game and servers.
The fact Atari does not maintain the game like they should is still no excuse to act like a n00b. :character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote:
RamteamJax wrote:You know, I seriously don't care about people hacking ingame.
As long as they don't bug you in multiplayer races 'n what not, then where's the friggin problem ?.
You probably think so because you hack the crap out of the game yourself.
RamteamJax wrote:I used to be like you, but then I started thinking
You're not like me. And try to think a little harder. You can do it. :loll:

Hackers, cheaters and some modders spoil the game and the fun for a lot of other players. Especially in ranked races, CRC, ORC and CVC. In addition to that the use of external programs and the altering of gamefiles can cause instability of the game and servers.
The fact Atari does not maintain the game like they should is still no excuse to act like a n00b. :character-blues:
I was referring to Grumpy, not to you.

And yes, I hack the living shit out of the game. But: I do nót use ány hacks when it comes to multiplayer races.
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

RamteamJax wrote:And yes, I hack the living shit out of the game. But: I do nót use ány hacks when it comes to multiplayer races.
That's what they all say! :roll:

Oh and don't let your friends Atari and Eden see you do that or that will make them cry knowing their no 1 fanboy is a naughty hacker and living on the edge! :loll:
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Heh .. well, you will not catch me hacking/cheating in MP races. Feel free to try !!
sfy
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

considering some of the quotes i'm reading it sure seems the title of the thread is highly appropriate.
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

RamteamJax wrote:Heh .. well, you will not catch me hacking/cheating in MP races. Feel free to try !!
Say it enough times and you will start to believe it yourself! :loll:

But remember: Hacker = Cheater = Liar! :banana-dance:
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”