The Crew Chat

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yup, Paragleiber makes a big fool of himself. He sets fastest times every time doing things like this. He clearly enjoys ruining others games* and advertises using exploits on the official Ubi forums.
Too bad as he is a very good player who does not need to cheat like that.

Strange thing is that he makes threads to make the devs do something about this, but at the same time he makes comments on others vids, showing latest cuts and exploits where he clearly admires them. And from the looks of the videos he enjoys doing this as well.

There is nothing wrong with a little cutting or finding the fastest route. But using exploits like this is just pathetic.
I call him the Waldmeister as he is the best cutter in the game.

I like these videos. Some will say it is simply finding the fastest way to the finish.
But crashing on purpose to gain an advantage....come on. :naughty:

*As long as he keeps using exploits
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Had been taking a break from The Crew and then i back to it and it is full of connection bugs... greee why bother playing it then, the the Summit missions are just as bugged as usual, i thought Ivory Tower supported the game but i seems they ruin it.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lots of connection errors today. Could not even invite for simple races.

The summit finally has some decent cars to race. But what they did with the Alfa 4C handling is ridiculous. That car is supposed to handle like a go-kart and a competitor to the Lotus Exige. It has more understeer than a US Muscle :eeek:

I did 2 hours of PvP today and had some good races.
Also managed to set a good drift score. Hard to do on that road, but as long as you do not try to go too fast it is OK. Scenery makes up for the narrow road.

Did some Drag racing with Bear, but the CTR gears are still bugged. Managed a top 50 score. Good enough for now. I will get platinum anyway.

And as the top is still using exploits to achieve their scores, i wont even bother trying to get further. No use.

The connection errors need to be fixed pronto, or this game will die next month when NFS is released. :shock:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I don't know what happened to the recent handling updates, but lots of cars are acting like there are no shocks on the front axle.

Made a post on Ubi forum

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/13 ... ng-Updates

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Have they made any fixes to throttle control sort of my man issue
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

What throttle control issues are you refering too?

With pedals it is reasonably good to drive.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Just recieved some feedback from Ubi/IT regarding the use of exploits, amongst other things
Regarding the exploit and the abuse of game mechanics, we are already looking into solutions to provide races and challenges that will be mode balanced for all.
Big thanks to Ivory Tower to look into it. :rightthumbup:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Thats good news :)

I'm downloading The Crew now.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

• Handling update of the Mercedes SLR722 (FS/Perf/Circuit)
  • Slipstream update for motorbikes: motorbikes will now generate the same slipstream as cars.
Slipstream for bikes, interesting.
I hope they will tone down the overall slipstream values a bit. Leading in a race does not have benefits now. Only if you are at least 2 seconds ahead of the pack.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Just take a look at this steering angle. I'm pretty sure my RX7 does not go that far.

Return to “The Crew Game”